Great Value : Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips

by Great Value

Great Value: Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips, 11.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips!
Tiffinie D.
Hudson, PA
For the price of these chips its a great value and the taste actually ain't bad either ,the kids love them !! I think for the price you get a fair volume of chips in the bag also !! So I do recommend buying these chips at Walmart for I belive a dollar!!
Adrienne N.
Mount Juliet, TN
Ok....hear me out on this one.... I have been a huge Lay's BBQ chip fan my entire life until I tried the Great Value BBQ chips....they are packed full of flavor and are absolutely incredible! Everyone should know about these!! I get the family size bag and pay half the price! We all fell in love 😍
anjel B.
Brooklyn, NY
Barbecue flavor potato chips is so yummy and tasty and great value chips price is less and pack is big little bit spicy my kids really love this chips.
Dean K.
Philadelphia, PA
As the name suggests, this is a great tasting chip for a great value. Lay’s are my favorite, I must admit, but you cannot beat the taste in value.
Kryssy T.
Mankato, MN
Crisp and flavorful. Cheap but reliable. Delicious and craving satisfying. Met l my expectations. I love great value
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a bargain! When you can find something cheap and tastes just as good as name brand, you buy these bbq chips!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love getting these for events or just to have around the house! I prefer this brand over Lays any day! They are super cheap for a big bag, there is actually more chips in there than there is air. I would recommend these to anyone having a party or something of that nature and they are not that greasy either!
Rell B.
I have no problem with great value products sometimes i will choose these over name brand . Now if you on a budget then great value is your friend . I normally get these for cookouts, birthday parties or if I just want something to snack on. They taste good.
Tami P.
I had these at my parents' house last week and I thought they were pretty good. They were crispy and fresh and the flavor was good. I rated them with a B because although they were pretty good over all I still like the masterpiece barbecue potato chips better.
Michelle N.
San Marcos, TX
I love the bbq flavor of great value chips the con is there not enough in them. The price is great for my family we love it we recommend it

Looking for your answer?