Great Value Balck Tea  uploaded by Inna K.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: All Natural Tea, 8 oz see more...

Great Value Balck Tea
  • "such a great alternative to sugary artificial drinks...add a little honey and you've got yourself a super healthy great tasting beverage!" in 1 review
  • "Black tea is not one of my favorite but ou can give this tea a great flavor with lemon and honey." in 1 review
  • "These is a really good traditional tea.i love it with cream, it soft in your stomach and is good for throat pain" in 1 review
Tracey C.
I believe this is actually supposed to say black tea. Their tea is good quality, comparable to Lipton which is what I used to use before the prices went up so high.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not gonna lie, I hate this tea and I'm not a picky black tea drinker. I drink tea because I'm a singer and if I'm having an off-throat day I need something to help so I'll drink tea with honey and sometimes lemon. This tea is super bitter in comparison to others. It also ends up with a weird grainy texture even if I don't leave it in as long as other tea bags might steep for. And it also always feels like there's a coating in my mouth afterwards. I don't know what it is, maybe I just had a bad batch, but I will never be repurchasing.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
This black tea is amazing I love to come home and just zip on my hot tea and when you buy the big box which is not to pricey it last you for a while because it comes with lots of tea bags I love it and highly recommend
Jodi T.
Wylie, TX
This is not the fanciest tea on the market, nor is it the best tasting. On the other hand, for a basic black tea, it is comparable to Lipton for a much lower price. I don't use this to make single cups of hot tea, but it's great when used to make a large batch of iced tea.
Julisa V.
Bakersfield, CA
Me and my older brother love this tea. We are very big tea fans. Such a great alternative to sodas. You can add your own amount of sugar, so if your on a diet and you want to stay away from soda. This is a great go to. Love this tea, recommend to all tea lovers out there!
Rell B.
Never tried Black tea . I would love to but I never can find it in my local grocery store I also heard that it 's a good tea to use to stop your hair from shedding a lot
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Great Value natural black tea is decent. It isn't as good as Lipton but not far from it. It's cheaper than Lipton though so sometimes that can be the tie breaker for me.
Mia W.
I like to use these tea bags to make sun tea in the summer. Just fill your jar up with water, toss in the bags, close lid, and leave out it out in the sun. Enjoy!
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
I love a good Irish breakfast tea. But when I can't find it over here this Great Value tea is a wonderful stand it. The tea has great bold flavor.
Megan P.
Boca Raton
Great! such a great alternative to sugary artificial drinks...add a little honey and you've got yourself a super healthy great tasting beverage!