Great Value Au Gratin Potatoes, 4.7 oz

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Great Value Au Gratin Potatoes:Made with 100% real potatoesIn a rich, creamy sauce made with real cheeseCooks in 25 minutes

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.81 x 2.00 x 7.56 Inches

Container Type: Box

Made with 100% real potatoes; In a rich, creamy sauce made with real cheese; Cooks in 25 minutes

Features: Real cheddar cheese 100% idaho potatoes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Au Gratin Potatoes, 4.7 oz!
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,281 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So these are great & inexpensive. I believe $1-$2 a box. These are quick & easy to make, I prefer mine in the oven. I wish they had bigger boxes for bigger families. I use 2 boxes for my family of 5 & I sometimes feel that it isn’t enough at times.
Devon N.
Harrisonville
These potatoes taste great but they never get soft while cooking! I have to cook them way longer then the box says and they still end up tough and rubbery!

Looking for your answer?