BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Shawna A.
Sullivan, MO
I'm obsessed with jelly beans and these are a top favorite of mine. You can't beat $1 and it's a pretty huge bag. My favorites of course are the pink, red and white. I always need a sweet treat after I eat lunch and dinner and I just grab a handful of these and it does the trick.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
These are the ONLY Jelly beans I will eat. They have the classic taste of jelly beans that I remember as a child. there are no other brands that have that awesome classic taste these days. So many brands have tried to 'spice' up their flavor only to fail. They are hard to find at my Wal Mart during Easter or on a regular basis as they seem to be very popular and the first jelly beans to be gone during the Springtime. Great value gives us great taste and keeps money in our pockets.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Who needs jelly belly when you can get a fine tasting jelly bean for a cheap price?!? I love this and i would eat these when i need sugar
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I'm just not a fan. Some Jelly beans are very flavorful and good, and some are just sugary and too much. These are part of the latter.
Bethany L.
Holly Springs, NC
I hate these jelly beans! They taste nothing like Jelly Belly. Even though they're cheaper, I refuse to buy them
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I love jelly beans and I hate that there are only around for Easter cuz I would eat them all year round.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Definitely not as good as name brand jelly beans but hey for the price they are pretty good!
Haleigh B.
Nothing compares to jelly belly. I only buy jelly belly and starburst jelly beans
Catherina R.
I absolutely love jelly beans, and these are no exception. They are SUPER cheap for what you get, and that doesn't compromise the taste at all in my opinion.