Great Value Aluminum Foil uploaded by swati s.Great Value Aluminum Foil uploaded by Chaya K.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Aluminum Foil: Locking ends to keep foil roll in place while dispensing Kosher see more...

Great Value Aluminum Foil
  • "Doesn't always cut well along the sharp edge, but I feel like I have that problem with literally any foil, even the name brand stuff." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
Just as good as Reynolds but half the price. works well at covering cakes and left overs. Brands for foil really does not make a difference always great to just grab whats on sale.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love Useing this to cook hamburger in the oven. Or to wrap around a ham to cook around thanksgiving. I highly recommend this product.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Great value aluminum foil are great gor everyday home usage . The foil helps ne keep the food fresh and hot for longer.
Mia P.
greer
I try to save money anywhere that I can as we are on a budget. My dad always tells
Me that he can tell the difference with name brand things versus off brand. I try to prove him wrong. One day he specifically said something about Walmart tin foil, so I got some. It's great! No difference in it and name brand stuff, which is the case with most Great Value products.
Cristina B.
I like this aluminum foil its not too thin or to thick. Some that are too thin you can't put over pots/pans that are still cooking because it will break aprt and when its too thick i end un cutting myself with it. Great price too!!
Barbara S.
Chico
Why spend extra on the name brand when this does the exact same thing? I’ve never had any issues with this being too thin or not holding up. This is a great product. I highly recommend it over the more expensive alternatives.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
This is the only foil I buy!!!! In my opinion, it is better than reynold's, yet way cheaper. I buy the heavy duty type and I have never had any issues with it being to thin or cheap feeling
Dylan W.
This product works just as good as other brands, serves its purpose and keeps food covered while saving money. I would definitely recommend saving a few bucks and purchasing this over the expensive brands.
Chaya K.
Great Value brand aluminum foil is the affordable dupe of the Reynolds brand. Perfect for baking and grilling. Make cleaning easier by lining your pans prior to cooking!
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
I have always purchased Great Value foil. I don't have much to compare it to, but it serves its purpose well and I find it to be a great value. If you need something more heavy duty, you might need to look into other brands. However for covering things in the oven, wrapping up leftovers, this works well!