Great Value All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach, 64 fl oz uploaded by Victoria G.

BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Victoria G.
This is just as good as the more expensive name brands, but very reasonably priced... I always keep a couple of spray bottles of this in the bathroom and kitchen, it's perfect for cleaning and disinfecting. I like that the nozzle has the stream or spray option, and it works just as good as the more expensive bottles, I never have problems with it. A very good basic cleaner, I definitely recommend having a bottle of this around the house.
Kristina B.
Conway
This product works well as intended for cleaning up some tough stuff, and if you have no issues with strong chemicals and scents, this product is a great alternative for a budget-savvy home. I only give it 3 stars because it does have a strong scent and I am working toward less harsh chemicals in my own home.
Alexis✨ R.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for washing clothes and cleaning use all around house! Semi strong scent I wouldn’t recommend inhaling. Pro: gets the job done
I bought this at Walmart of course! I would definitely buy again!
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
You can never go wrong bleach is bleach! Always have some in the home! I like this one the price is right and the scent isn't too strong!
Crystal B.
North Adams
Works just as good as the name brand but not as expensive. I will purchase again bc it is effective and affordable
Kristi W.
As good as the name brand but a much nicer price. Definitely one item you can trust the store brand with!
Leeya G.
Ottawa
It's not bad, it works good just like every cleaner, I buy it because it's cheap. It does the job well but it has a powerful smell too it.