Great Value: All Natural Yellow Mustard, 24 Oz uploaded by Emmanuel G.Great Value: All Natural Yellow Mustard, 24 Oz uploaded by Alicia B.

BY GREAT VALUE #37 in Mustard

Great Value: All Natural Yellow Mustard, 24 Oz see more...

Great Value: All Natural Yellow Mustard, 24 Oz
  • "I can't tell the difference between any yellow mustards, so I love to save money by buying Great Value mustard!" in 2 reviews
  • "I will never buy another mustard." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with this" in 1 review
  • "I wish it had a smaller openenig so I could squirt in on my sandwich without putting too much." in 1 review
Alicia B.
I don't use mustard very often, but when I do I always use this one! It's way more affordable than any of the other options at the store, and it tastes the same! I use this on sandwiches and to make deviled eggs and it does the job just fine! Would definitely recommend.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
This mustard is great tasting. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle. I wish it had a smaller openenig so I could squirt in on my sandwich without putting too much.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I use this mustard and taste good. There are no much to said. it taste good like another brand but it cost less.
Good option but nothing extrsordinary.
Teresa M.
Means, KY
I always use this mustard.. to me mustard is mustard. So I get this one because of the price. To me it taste exactly the same as all the others.
Brandi M.
In my world yellow mustard is yellow mustard. This tastes just like any other yellow mustard, and you can't beat the price.
Kate L.
This is a good value for the price. It tastes the same as any other yellow mustard that I've had, and it costs less.
Rebecca  M.
Great value mustard is as good as any other mustard I can honestly say I can't tell the difference of taste
Amber T.
This mustard is just as good as any name brand mustard for half the cost. I will never buy another mustard.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I think that this mustard taste exactly like every other mustard I've had. So thumbs up for this.
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
It taste fine and it is comparable to Frenchys mustard. I love the price. I would buy it again.