BY GREAT VALUE

• Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actuall...8 Answers
  • Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" cate...2 Answers
  • I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one co...5 Answers
Great Value : All Natural Tea
  • "I use Great Value brand for a lot of things and this is one of those that I like because I can't tell a difference between the off brand or name brand." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this box of teas at walmart and they taste pretty good very affordable and great to drink for a cold weather." in 5 reviews
Evelyn D.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Great tasting alternative to Lipton. If you want something stronger you will need to get another lesser known brand. But its good for basic black coffee.
VAL B.
I enjoy tea occasionally, though not an avid consumer. I always try the store brands first to save on costs and this one was pleasing to the taste buds.
Desiree g.
Great alternative to the more expensive teas! Some times it doesn't seem to get as strong, but it still had a great flavor. Can't beat it for the price!
Jamie S.
Humboldt, TN
To understand how I feel about this tea, you have to first understand that my family ONLY drinks Luzianne tea! LOL! We liked this as a backup though :)
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love Great Value brands; it's so hard to tell from name brand products, why spend the extra money? Great tea at a value price. You can't go wrong.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Ashley M.
This is a good substitute for the Lipton Iced Tea bags if you want to save a little. It doesn't have as much depth to the flavor, but it's still good.
Stephanie N.
This is an economical purchase of tea. You can esither have it hot to add some ice and sugar to make some iced tea! Simple, cheap, and tastes great.
Bri S.
These tea bags are very inexpensive, but still have good quality. I think they taste just as good as the name brand tea bags. Always has good taste.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
The tea is fairly decent and especially for the price. I will add that it is not quite as good as the name brand that I use but I am somewhat bias.
kayna d.
san antonio, TX
What other GV products do you recommend ?
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actually really good?
Elvira B.
I'm not a hot tea person. My husband however is. Is liked it the taste for the price we got it at.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one compare?
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" category? Individually packaged goods aren't really sustainble...