BY GREAT VALUE

• Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actuall...8 Answers
  • Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" cate...2 Answers
  • I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one co...5 Answers
Great Value : All Natural Tea
  • "I use Great Value brand for a lot of things and this is one of those that I like because I can't tell a difference between the off brand or name brand." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this box of teas at walmart and they taste pretty good very affordable and great to drink for a cold weather." in 5 reviews
Melissa T.
New Palestine, IN
I really like this tea. We drink a lot of it so we can avoid drinking soft drinks. Not only is it affordable, but it doesn't taste any different than the national brands.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
It's pretty average tea. If you are a tea aficionado, this is probably not the tea for you. However, if you just want a warm beverage with a little caffeine boost, it gets the job done.
rachel s.
Flomaton, AL
This tea is week worth it. Its cheap and usually when something is this low in price its not good quality and it doesn't taste good at all but this does and it satisfies my needs!
Brittany N.
This tea works great for traditional sun tea brewing or if you enjoy hot tea. It is not as strong as what I prefer to drink, but it is very affordable if you are on a budget.
Becca P.
Lucedale, MS
This is my favorite tea! It doesn't taste stale and isn't very strong which I love. Add some sugar and ice and you've got the perfect sweet iced tea! I'm a southern girl!
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
This tea is alright. It could never replace my regular brand but works in a pinch. I would consider trading my regular brand for this if they made a cold brew tea bag.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Even though this is a store brand tea, the flavor is great. My mom drinks 5+ cups of tea a day, so we go tea like crazy. This is a good alternative to lipton tea.
May T.
Hartford , MI
Great value tea is just as good as Lipton tea! For some reason lipton tea makes me very nauseous as for great value doesn't. And it's also a lot cheaper
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Great generic tea. Don't leave your tea bag in for too long though. Really great deal for the price, esp if you're making large batches (for large groups)
Desiree g.
Great alternative to the more expensive teas! Some times it doesn't seem to get as strong, but it still had a great flavor. Can't beat it for the price!
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
What other GV products do you recommend ?
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actually really good?
Elvira B.
I'm not a hot tea person. My husband however is. Is liked it the taste for the price we got it at.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one compare?
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" category? Individually packaged goods aren't really sustainble...