Great Value : All Natural Tea
Great Value : All Natural Tea
By Great Value
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX

What other GV products do you recommend ?

Christina K.
Christina K.
2 years, 4 months ago
Sugar, flour etc. Products where I will not notice the difference.
Heather May S.
Heather May S.
3 years ago
It is best to see what brand it is compared to.
Paige S.
Sugar, cereal, snacking goodies
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
3 years, 2 months ago
The herbs and spices of their brand.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
I use many Great Value products, particularly the canned goods! I find that they are of very good quality, especially for the price!
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
3 years, 3 months ago
I like the GV gravey packets.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
I use a lot of GV products. You really cannot tell the difference in some of their products compared to name brands.
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
3 years, 6 months ago
I use GV when I can. Its more affordable and the SAME thing.
Talia A.
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My husband never would try any generic products. We slowly started to try great value and almost all he couldn't tell the difference from name brand.