BY GREAT VALUE

• Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actually really...8 Answers
  • Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" category? In...2 Answers
  • I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one compare? 5 Answers
Great Value : All Natural Tea
  • "I use Great Value brand for a lot of things and this is one of those that I like because I can't tell a difference between the off brand or name brand." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this box of teas at walmart and they taste pretty good very affordable and great to drink for a cold weather." in 5 reviews
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
The Great Value tea is first off a great price if you are on a budget or like getting good products for cheaper pricing. The tea bags are put together nicely. If you brew it by itself it is a bit plain tasting, but adding a little sugar or honey goes a long way. It definitely is good both hot or cold.
Alyssa S.
This tea has a great price, and a good flavor. If you add things to your tea, like spice, or lemon, or lemon aid or peach vodka, buy this. If you are a purest and enjoy picking apart the regional flavors like a high end wine drinker, you will be disappointed.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I really like this tea. As a Southern girl, I drink hot coffee and cold tea. I was a Lipton, and only Lipton drinker. In the past, I had tried other teas, and I found them bitter, or cloudy, or lacking flavor. Years ago, after Hurricane Ike, I got this tea in a box of groceries given to us. It was the only tea available to me, and beggars can't be choosers. After weeks of eating MREs and drinking only bottled water, while removing flood damage from our house, I made sun tea with the Good Value bags. I was so excited over this pitcher of tea. My first real tea in so long, and it was so good. I didn't' even have enough ice to make it properly cold, but it was the best tea I had ever had. It gave me a sense of normalcy, and recovery from the flood damage.
I still buy and drink only Good Value Tea. It reminds me of how far we have come. It still tastes as good at that first pitcher, and the quality remains the same from package to package.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I'll drink tea on occasion. Great Value always offers great items at low prices (Walmart). I usually get regular teas and add honey, lemon, grapefruit, to the mix or buy the flavors. I am a repeat customer of Great Value items because we do sometimes have a budget.  The taste doesn't bother me one bit and I'll buy more if I ever need it.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Let me just say that I only use it to make iced tea.... I boil water turn off the flame add 5 tea bags let them steep while I add water lemon and sugar to my pitcher mix in the steaped tea....all done great sweet tea! Very inexpensive compared to the name brand. I am a little bit of a snob when it comes to hot tea and coffee so I've never tried it hot but in the south we drink gallons of iced tea and this one's great.
Kris D.
Midwest City, OK
It's an okay alternative if you're trying to save money. The taste is good but it isn't as strong, as other brands I've purchased. I've noticed on many occasions, that there's more loose powder residue when making it and in the bottom of the box. I'm weird about seeing floaties in anything I drink, and I do notice it more often with this brand.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
I generally don't hesitate to buy store brand grocery items. So I dove in to this tea, hoping for the best. As we all know, with Great Value products, some are a hit and some are a miss. For me, this tea is a miss. It's not terrible, however I prefer the taste of Luzianne.
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
This a decent tea and certainly a good deal for the price. This is one great value product that I have noticed a difference in taste, though I wouldn't say it's actually better, just different than other basic black tea. Overall, it is a great value!
Morgana R.
Germantown, WI
My husband lives mustard and I used to spend rediculous amounts of money on brown and yellow mustard from the butcher... I decided to try this one day on his sandwich and he had no idea... Says he can't tell the difference! Roughly 4 dollars cheaper and more convenient.... We 'll take it
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
Im personally not a big fan of great value brand in genereal so i probably wouldn't try this product. I haven't had very good luck w/ the brand and haven't heard great things either, kinda of ironic w/ a brand called Great Value, I know thats just my opinion it is what it is.
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
What other GV products do you recommend ?
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Am I the only one who thinks Great Value brand is actually really good?
Elvira B.
I'm not a hot tea person. My husband however is. Is liked it the taste for the price we got it at.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I love tea, but I only drink lipton. How does this one compare?
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Why does this fall under the "sustainable" and "eco" category? Individually packaged goods aren't really sustainble...