GroceryPantryGreat Value
Great Value: All Natural Honey Mustard, 12 oz

Great Value: All Natural Honey Mustard, 12 oz

by Great Value

Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: All Natural Honey Mustard, 12 oz!
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
It’s honey mustard, I like it. I like the flavor and how it’s more subtle and not too tangy.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This great value honey mustard is perfect for anything! You can put it in potato salad, use it for nuggets as a dipping sauce and so much more! It's only 10 calories as well which is great if you're trying to watch your waistline!
Camille F.
Richlands, NC
I'm a huge lover of mustard!! Sometimes I will buy at least 4 to 5 bottles at a time! At .92 cents, I'd be dumb not to, lol! I'd have to say this is one of my favorites! I use it for sandwiches, chicken nuggets and hot dogs!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
This is super affordable and tastes so yummy, it’s both sweet and tangy and if you like mustard you will love this. I used to just use regular mustard & mix honey in with it, but I love that there are dozens of different mustard varieties now. Plus, it truly is a great value price wise.
Cerra H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Okay I put this on everything it’s so good honey mustard is my favorite sauce for fries, tenders, chicken, ugh so good
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
This honey mustard is only 10 calories a serving and is delicious. Every time I eat chicken nuggets I dig them in this.
Lisa Marie E.
Monticello, KY
Great mustard for the price. Great taste. Other mustards are just too expensive. Don’t change it....
Tabitha  H.
Fort Worth, TX
1,028 reviews
This is my absolute favorite mustard to put in tuna. Whenever I’m eating clean, tuna and this are my two favorites. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I keep a bottle on hand. And because it’s generic it’s very inexpensive.
Esther A.
This is a great quality mustard. However if your not into spicy foods, do not buy. This mustard has a very intense spice to it and I'm unsure why, when it's not on the front of the bottle
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
The honey flavor isn't that strong, i would add more honey but other than that it tastes great

Looking for your answer?