Great Value : All Natural Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Norhan A.Great Value : All Natural Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Norhan A.Great Value : All Natural Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Norhan A.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value All Natural Diced Tomatoes In tomato JUICE. KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten-free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Norhan A.
Really love this crushed tomatoes as i use them in my food almost every day, the taste are really natural, colour are very red, tasty and cheap comparing to other brands, keep buying them from walmart
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These were great in the chili I made! Very cheap but there were a few I had to pick out because they I guess the tomatoes themselves were bruised before canning.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I am all about finding a good deal and I just cannot justify spending the extra cash on name brands when the Great Value brand is just as good. I love using this for starting soups, casseroles and pastas. I always make sure to have a good stock of these in my cupboard.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I use these for my chili. I usually use petite diced tomatoes. But if the store is out i use these instead. Great for cooking in chilli. I highly recommend this product.
Paige M.
Mentor, OH
Great meal starter! I prefer lower sodium varieties but I do enjoy using these just to add a little something extra to any meal. Recently I've even started tossing drained diced tomatoes with my salads if I don't have any fresh.
Megan D.
A very convenient product with great flavor. Affordable, also. I use these when making a giant batch of spaghetti sauce. I do wish there was a selection of tomatos in glass jars instead of cans, though, after reading so much about acidic tomatos packages in cans.
Carla  P.
Love this product. It's just as good as the expensive brands but is cheaper. I prefer to use home canned tomatoes but when I run out i buy these. Great buy.
Kelsey B.
These tomatoes are really good for adding into soups and pastas, they taste pretty good from coming from a can and are convenient to have in your cupboard
Ashley B.
Adrian, MI
This is a great product for recipes you want to use in your crock pot! The tomatoes always taste fresh and you can ensure it'll always be cost friendly.
julia h.
Austin, TX
When the boys of this house are starving I use this can in a dip and a goulash I make. ironically those are my boyfriends favorite things to eat.