BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value All Natural Diced Tomatoes In tomato JUICE. KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten-free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I use these for my chili. I usually use petite diced tomatoes. But if the store is out i use these instead. Great for cooking in chilli. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These were great in the chili I made! Very cheap but there were a few I had to pick out because they I guess the tomatoes themselves were bruised before canning.
Paige M.
Mentor, OH
Great meal starter! I prefer lower sodium varieties but I do enjoy using these just to add a little something extra to any meal. Recently I've even started tossing drained diced tomatoes with my salads if I don't have any fresh.
Megan D.
A very convenient product with great flavor. Affordable, also. I use these when making a giant batch of spaghetti sauce. I do wish there was a selection of tomatos in glass jars instead of cans, though, after reading so much about acidic tomatos packages in cans.
julia h.
Denver, CO
When the boys of this house are starving I use this can in a dip and a goulash I make. ironically those are my boyfriends favorite things to eat.
Amber V.
Rochester, NY
Crushed tomatoes are AWESOME for a "quick sauce" when you're in a pinch! Since they're in a can they are quick, convenient, and won't spoil!
Carla  P.
Love this product. It's just as good as the expensive brands but is cheaper. I prefer to use home canned tomatoes but when I run out i buy these. Great buy.
Ashley B.
Adrian, MI
This is a great product for recipes you want to use in your crock pot! The tomatoes always taste fresh and you can ensure it'll always be cost friendly.
Kelsey B.
These tomatoes are really good for adding into soups and pastas, they taste pretty good from coming from a can and are convenient to have in your cupboard
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I use these ALL the time! They're just as good as any brand name diced tomatoes, but at a fraction of the price.