BY GREAT VALUE

Made with real cheese No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Kenzie P.
This is by far the worst alfredo sauce I have ever tried. I bought it thinking that it would make an easier preparation for my fettuccine alfredo pasta, but it does not compare to the packages of dry mix I usually buy. It was extremely spicy and had an awful flavor that I just couldn't get myself to eat.
Lauren F.
Marthasville, MO
Foodie Expert
This sauce is very disappointing. Not terrible on flavor but very thin and watery. It doesn't taste like a good creamy alfredo sauce.
Allison D.
The flavor of this sauce in my opinion is actually pretty good especially after adding Italian seasoning and garlic. It's good in my chicken and broccoli Alfredo. Great everyday low prices at Walmart!
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
I do not like this product it is gross and has a bad after taste it is about 10cents cheaper than ragu and ragu is way better
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
If I could rate this with zero stars I would! It's not creamy and has no flavor it should be labeled watery milk sauce. Taste nothing like Alfredo, you might as well spring for a brand like Ragu for a few more cents it's worth it.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Awesome sauce. I used this in a recipe I found on Pinterest. It's rigatoni pasta sauce, Alfredo sauce and mozzarella mix. Then you sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. It is so delicious!!!
Jacquelynne P.
Evansville, IN
Popular buy in my house. Great flavor and I love that the sauce isn't too thick
Holly C.
Foodie Expert
Didn't like this too much. Was a little watery and didn't have a whole low of flavor
Katie T.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I did not like this product very much. It had a dull taste and it was too thick for my liking.
Whitney S.
This Alfredo sauce doesn't have as much flavor as the leading brand. I had to add extra spices to make it taste better.
Leslie S.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to name brands?