BY GREAT VALUE

Made with real cheese No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Kenzie P.
This is by far the worst alfredo sauce I have ever tried. I bought it thinking that it would make an easier preparation for my fettuccine alfredo pasta, but it does not compare to the packages of dry mix I usually buy. It was extremely spicy and had an awful flavor that I just couldn't get myself to eat.
stephany m.
Andover, OH
It's not the taste I don't like its that it is so thin. If you place it on your noodles they tend to absorb the sauce instead of coating the noodles. It is fine if you are low on cash and need something in a pinch but if you can get the better stuff.
Kay O.
Ewa Beach , HI
If I could rate this with zero stars I would! It's not creamy and has no flavor it should be labeled watery milk sauce. Taste nothing like Alfredo, you might as well spring for a brand like Ragu for a few more cents it's worth it.
Valerie G.
West Columbia, SC
Just used this sauce last night to make chicken alfredo. While not as flavorful as other alfredo sauces out there, tossing in some italian seasoning and salt can help create a tasty dish. I'll be eating leftover alfredo for dinner tonight, in fact!
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
The flavor of this sauce in my opinion is actually pretty good especially after adding Italian seasoning and garlic. It's good in my chicken and broccoli Alfredo. Great everyday low prices at Walmart!
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Awesome sauce. I used this in a recipe I found on Pinterest. It's rigatoni pasta sauce, Alfredo sauce and mozzarella mix. Then you sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. It is so delicious!!!
Leanne D.
Omak, Wa
This is okay. It seems "watery" and fails in the flavor department, even when adding my own seasoning to "help" it out. Not something I will buy again.
Ashlee W.
I really like the price of this produc but I wish it had more flavor. It does make our Alfredo creamy but I always add more seasoning to it.
Lauren F.
Marthasville, MO
This sauce is very disappointing. Not terrible on flavor but very thin and watery. It doesn't taste like a good creamy alfredo sauce.
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
I LOVE alfredo sauce! Great Value is good for a decent price! I add it to my spinach chicken and it makes for a quick, low carb meal.
Leslie S.
How does this compare to name brands?