BY GREAT VALUE

Aged in oak CASKS. NO artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Lynn B.
I’ve tried several brands and I keep coming back to Great Value. It has a mellow flavor without being too acidic. I make dressing and cook chicken with it. I always have a bottle in my pantry. I’ve bout this numerous times.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like very much the Great Value products. I use this vinager, the olive oil and the pastas. Its products has a high quality and a very good price. In my kitchen this products not lack. I always buy this products.