Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #18 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melinda S.
Afton, MI
This is my favorite next to their maple and brown sugar! I eat these on the days I'm running late for work and I need a quick meal. We keep these in our house regularly since they are pretty cheap. We keep more than one box of this and different flavors because we love them!
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love these great value pop tarts. The brown sugar cinnamon is one of my favorites. Not only does it taste as good as the nams brand it's much cheaper. Shhh! What the kids don't know won't hurt them.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are very comparable to the originals. They're good and the flavor is strong the only bad thing is the frosting is really light. It's only on about half of the pastry
Kendra M.
My kids absolutely love the Great Value brand toaster pastries in the Brown Sugar Cinnamon flavor. They'll eat them for breakfast, take them with them to school in their backpacks as a mid-day snack and eat them as a dessert!
Bernadette B.
Firebaugh, CA
These are my favorite type of pop tart! They didn't have any of the regular pop-tart brand so I grabbed this brand, and it tasted exactly the same! & for cheaper! Only thing was that the frosting on top, there wasn't that much on it. Other than that, overall good.
felecia g.
This is one of my fave flavors for any pop tart brand, love how strong the cinnamon flavor is in it too. We always have pop tarts in our house, no matter the brand!
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
They are a good product for the value. They don't taste that much different from the name brand pop tarts. When I want to save a little money I buy these a lot. And I love the flavor.
Suzette A.
These Great Value Toaster Pastries are delicious. Just looking at the picture makes me want to go buy some . It's a good price so you could buy a couple of packets. I would totally just buy these instead of name brand Pastries.These are my favorite.
Ivy N.
You can't go wrong with these! Sometimes store brands are lacking in one or two areas and that justifies the cost difference. But these are not lacking! Full feeling, maximum flavor, and half the price!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Mmmmm I love these mellow flavored toasties. These have always been a main-stay in my pantry. I get the bug box because they are good for a grab n gonsnack or camping.