Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love these great value pop tarts. The brown sugar cinnamon is one of my favorites. Not only does it taste as good as the nams brand it's much cheaper. Shhh! What the kids don't know won't hurt them.
Kendra M.
My kids absolutely love the Great Value brand toaster pastries in the Brown Sugar Cinnamon flavor. They'll eat them for breakfast, take them with them to school in their backpacks as a mid-day snack and eat them as a dessert!
Bernadette B.
Firebaugh, CA
These are my favorite type of pop tart! They didn't have any of the regular pop-tart brand so I grabbed this brand, and it tasted exactly the same! & for cheaper! Only thing was that the frosting on top, there wasn't that much on it. Other than that, overall good.
Shae R.
Not much different from the name brand Pop Tarts that I can tell. Very sweet, but personally I don't mind. I eat them alone or with a cup of milk in the side. Good price. Best when hot; straight out of the toaster's mouth!
Felecia G.
This is one of my fave flavors for any pop tart brand, love how strong the cinnamon flavor is in it too. We always have pop tarts in our house, no matter the brand!
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
They are a good product for the value. They don't taste that much different from the name brand pop tarts. When I want to save a little money I buy these a lot. And I love the flavor.
Rebecca P.
Southbury, CT
These are pretty good...I would say they are pretty comparable to pop tarts but they are much drier and almost a little sweeter but they aren't bad or anything. I would buy these again because they were cheaper than pop tarts and they taste pretty good.
Suzette A.
These Great Value Toaster Pastries are delicious. Just looking at the picture makes me want to go buy some . It's a good price so you could buy a couple of packets. I would totally just buy these instead of name brand Pastries.These are my favorite.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Great tasting for a great price. Brown sugar are one of my favorites and these taste like the original pop tarts. There is even more frosting on these then the original ones
Ivy N.
You can't go wrong with these! Sometimes store brands are lacking in one or two areas and that justifies the cost difference. But these are not lacking! Full feeling, maximum flavor, and half the price!