Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #18 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
This is a pretty good dupe for a poptart. It's slightly cheaper which is nice when you don't want to splurge on actual poptarts. Overall the taste is pretty similar, its close but definitely not identical.
Kristy B.
My absolute favorite on the go breakfast. They are totally amazing. You can eat them right out of the package or heat them up. They are totally worth the price and taste better then the name brand kind.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Really enjoy the flavor but the brand is not always the best taste wise so I would go with the original brand I don't often get this pastrys I don't always come back and I don't recommend this brand frequently unless your on a budget
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
These are my go to snack and I have not had a single complaint. Granted I tend to eat a whole box in a week but that is a great week. The convenient size is perfect to slip into my purse and eat during work or even to keep in my bag and snack on it in the park or even just keep it near for when hunger really strikes.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
These pop tarts are just as almost as good as the on brand pop tarts. I like that they're affordable and I will continue to buy them. This is one of the best flavors to try. What is your favorite ???
Brittany K.
These taste exactly like the name brand pop tarts! If my kids can't tell the difference then they work for me! Very affordable and they are great right out of the toaster. Perfect for busy mornings!
kenna p.
Ames, IA
These will forever be my favorite kind of toaster pastry. They're so much better than the name brand pop tarts! These ones actually have filling and frosting compared to the more expensive ones. I would recommend anyone use this brand of toaster pastry instead of pop tart.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
I think that these are comparable to the Pop Tarts brand, and of the generic brands, this brand tastes the closest to the "real" ones.  I like the brown sugar ones the best, and the price is great as well.  If you are looking for an affordable alternate brand to the name brand version to save a bit, I would recommend these.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Meh. These are ok if you are on a really tight budget, but they are dryer and less flavorful than the name brand. Usually I am all for off brands (gotta save all we can) but I try to avoid this alternative as much as possible.
Brittany G.
We prefer these to name brand since they taste exactly the same, but are a bit cheaper. They're an easy option for my son when he needs a snack. We probably go through a box a week in my house. Definitely a staple with us.