Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

eloweez t.
So good u guys! I really love these little things. I'm usually pretty busy so I just throw one of these in my purse and I'm good to go! They r way cheaper than the name brand and just as good! I spent a long time spending the extra money for a name . and still do they got more flavors lol. Still if this brand has it I will buy them first!
Kirsten T.
My favourite toaster pastry of all time! I only let my husband buy the Great Value brand because they taste soooo much better! The kids in my class love them, too. Being a teacher, you have kids who couldn't eat breakfast that morning and we know they can't concentrate if they're hungry. Such a quick and easy thing for them to chow down on!
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
My kids love these but I don't like how much is fall apart while they eat them. I don't think they are worth the cost and rather buy the name brand poptarts. I felt like they left an after taste in my mouth and did not taste much flavor to them. I would not buy them again.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Great Value Toaster Pastries are just as delicious as the name brand products but for a fraction of the price. I am often more likely to purchase the Great Value pastries over alternatives. They are delicious and come in a variety of popular flavors. It's hard to tell the difference!
Christina E.
I like to have these on hand at all times. We use them for an on the go snack, something to eat if we are running late and something to have just incase my son decides he will only eat them and nothing else. These are very tasty and i will eat some once in a while.
Jessica S.
My daughter really loves this flavor of toaster pastries. It is also very affordable compare to the name brand product like Pop Tart. I think that the only con would be that it is only sold or I only have found in one store. But I will continue to buy this product.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Just as good as the name brand! The cinnamon toaster pastries from Great value are delicious straight out of the toaster with a little pat of butter spread over the icing. Turns a breakfast pastry into a delicious dessert! I recommend these over any other "knock off" brand.
Misty J.
These are just as good as the originals and a budget friendly price . My kids can take them to school or have as a late night snack . You can eat them toasted or plain. Great thing to stock up on . You can find them at the grocery store and they have different flavors as well.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Please just don't sink as low as buying knockoff walmart brand pop tarts in a weird and incredibly sugary flavor. There are so many great options out there, all you have to do is stay away from gross sugar filled "pasteries". Really, you can't call them that.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love these toaster pastries. For a great value brand, don't mistake them for name brand because they taste the same. I buy these because they are the same quality and taste of poptarts for a cheaper price. I will continue to buy these because they taste so good.