Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
I do like the great value brand to a certain point. I like them if you are able tobwarm them up of toast them but if eatin out of the package i dont really care for the.
Van Averie S.
I love this flavor, its not too sweet and very easy to prepare. I love pairing this with my tea and coffee. Its a good value for money and good flavor too. Will definitely buy again.
Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
I don't know if it's just me but they have like this different flavor that's better than the pop tarts. I really like these when there's no other flavor available
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
These are pretty good. Not as good as the Pop Tart version, but not too far behind. WIthout too much of a difference, for the standard flavors I generally go with Great Value as they are more afforable.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
This is my all time favorite flavor in a my form it is delishous if I'm running late for work or for a midnight snack I just can eat a hole box of these bad boys I can't get enough
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
These are so great that even my speech coach sells them at our late night practices during the week. When you have a family of ten it's so easy to just grab and go in the mornings.
chelsia b.
Super yummy and cheap compared to name brand! Wonderful for the price! We keep this stocked in our pantry for days we don't have the time to make breakfast and eat as a family. Great for on the go!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
Pretty good knock off to poptarts. I put these up there with Aldi brand, whatever that brand is called.

I can't afford pop tarts. These taste the same and this is one of my favorite flavors
Taylor S.
Hoosick Falls, NY
I honestly like Great Value toaster pastries more than Pop Tart brands. I have these frequently, probably once a week and I love them. I usually grab them before I leave for school, and they're a great breakfast.
Arely V.
Great Value is a pretty cheap brand that sells good products, hence the name. These toaster pastries are really good! They may be a little too sweet, but are definitely a good snack I'd like to have every once in a while. They are also cheaper than the original pastries brand, so you can enjoy them at a lower price, like anything else that is of this brand.