Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Brown sugar is my favorite flavor. Taste just as good as the fancier brands.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
They are good but pop tart brand is better. Didn't have a good after taste.
Amanda C.
I wasn't overly satisfied with the flavour of the product. It wasn't very enjoyable and lacked any nutritional value. We purchased once and won't purchase again. Nobody enjoyed them and they went right in the trash.
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
I love great value toaster pastries. I buy them and eat them often. They are great for a breakfast on the go. Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon is a great flavor. Just like the name they are a great value, wink.
Natja H.
Adelaide
I love cinnamon and this is why we bought those in the first place. I bought them in Woolworths. For my personally, they are a little too sweet so i always eat like a half. So if anyone likes it sweet then go for it!
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
It's so rare for me to actually say that I love pop tarts. Especially in the oven. They are so very delicious and a fast treat for on the go.
Andreia F.
Sales
Delicioso!! Recomende esta produção. Prática, nutrição ... uma tomada na minha bolsa e eu comer de qualquer maneira, em qualquer lugar ...
Marie N.
Chino Valley, AZ
Love walmart great value it taste the same or better then the name my son and daugther love this its their favorite next to strawberry
Elim H.
estas ademas de ser una de as barritas de sabores, son bajas en grasas y son muy deliciosas y popuares en mi pais
Laurie B.
Great pastries! I love cinnamon and this is one of the best combination I have had! I got these at Walmart.