Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robyn K.
These are if not the best above pop tarts brand, price is great and the taste is even better. This is my go to when I get the craving for some yummy toaster pastries!
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my kids favorite kind...I like the price at Walmart and their brand taste pretty good...I buy these every month. So I'd say they are a hit in my house...repeat customer for sure!
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
I love these!! I don't eat them in the morning cause of all the sugar, but love them in the evening!! I usually eat these as snacks and they are great. The taste is very strong and will leave you happy.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Even as the value brand, these have a strong and wonderful taste. I'll admit they seem a tiny bit thinner, but that might just be me. Definitely worth the price because they're just as good as the originals
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
Definitely a good alternative to pop tarts. Especially if you can't afford them, not my go to but when you have a craving and only a couple bucks these will do you just fine
Chelsey W.
These poptarts are quite in my price range and they taste almost like the ones you would get if paying the full price for original higher brand. I live to eat these before and during work
Aliyah W.
it was a great snack to have throughout the evening. it's a great value and it's not too expensive. it doesn't go bad. it's packed with flavor and doesn't compare to anything else that can be bought to it !
Sebastian D.
These are great and they're just as good as Pop Tarts and I really love them. I'm not a really big fan of pop tarts but these are just as good. I prefer these because they're cheaper than the name brand.
Breanna P.
Panorama City, CA
Great value Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster is just has good as its more expensive competitor. I love these. I wish they were available in bulk at Walmart stores.
Amanda W.
Washington, DC
Just as good as the PopTart brand and they're cheaper, so it's a win! I feel this way about the strawberry as well. But the GV brand definitely needs to be toasted before eating, otherwise they are too dry.