Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Alyssa marie C.
Tacoma, WA
This is my most favorite flavor of poptarts brown sugar is so delicious. I recommend this flavor.
Tara F.
It's just like Pop-Tarts but much cheaper. What more could you want for a delicious breakfast?!?
Heather M.
Maineville, OH
Not as good as the actual Pop-Tarts. My husband and stepson love these but I am not a fan at all.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
i love them the kid loves them and great for on the go and to take as a snack very very very good
Ivette Q.
My favorite flavor no matter what brand I get I like this day & night & I hide them from my kids
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
These are easy on the pocket and taste jist as good as any name brand pop tart out on the market.
Gaby U.
Great just as the brand ones. They are good not warm as well! My kids love them! Will buy again
Kristen M.
Mercer, PA
These are so good brown sugar and cinnamon has to be one of my favorite toaster pastry flavors
Emelia P.
Independence, MO
Really love the cinnamon flavored pop tarts. They are the best ones yet. We buy them regularly
Christy B.
Tastes just as good as the name brand product. Save your money and grab the great value ones :)