Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
Loooooveeee these I hate how their not as popular people are missing out I like these so much anyone can like them
Veronica d.
nj
It's the best dupe si far I found. And it's a lot more economical than its predecessor. The ingredients are similar
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
These are by far my favorite, I don't care if it's the off brand or name brand I still love them with some milk!
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
These are honestly so good. If you warm them up in the toaster or microwave for a few seconds, they are so tasty!
Hope C.
Smithdale, MS
My kids and husband love the brown sugar cinnamon toaster pastries! They make for quick breakfasts on crazy days!
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I'll take brown sugar cinnamon anything, in pop tart form its the best, can't go wrong! i can eat these all day.
Brittani B.
Madisonville, KY
The great value pop tarts are so delicious and have the right amount filling. I will always be a repeat customer!
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
I love these poptarts so much. These were my favorite growing up and I still love them and now my kids do as well
Alysia D.
One of the best out there, favorable, affordable, great cold or warmed up! Has hints of cinnamon with every bite
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
Great value pop tarts aren't that great. They have a small after taste. Maybe its just this flavor I'm not sure