Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #13 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Nicole C.
Greensburg, PA
These aren't too bad even being the generic kind. I don't even think the kids realize that they are so they are good
felipa a.
Not a bad flavor the cinammin stands out but its just right and with a cup of milk it justifys its flavor just right
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
Brown sugar cinnamon has to be my favorite pop-tart flavor! I love them! These are a great price and a great product!
Toni E.
Kingston, TN
Great tasting toaster pastries for the price! Can't tell any difference in the brands taste the same as the others.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Omg my favorite breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend anyone to try these out .they have a good taste to them
Lenora A.
This the family favorite at my house the family loves all these types of foods they are eaten the most we love it.
Jason W.
Englewood, OH
not as good as pop tarts but pretty close. The kids like them and the price is usually better than the name brands
Melissa E.
These are my favorite kind. There is no difference between this brand and the pop tarts brand. Taste the same to me
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
Loooooveeee these I hate how their not as popular people are missing out I like these so much anyone can like them
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
These are so yummy when you pop them in the toaster. This is a nice brand and they are affordable and taste great.