Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica P.
San Antonio, Tx
So warm, gooey AND delicious with milk or hot cocoa! Even though it's not name brand is more flavorful, like it so much
Marvenna T.
I love poptarts. This one is my favorite flavor! I absolutely love brown sugar! We are big poptarts eaters in my house!
Amber B.
Maylene, AL
These are very good, the crust on them is very good and fluffy, they are quite thick as well. There are very very good.
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
I love brown cinnamon sugar pastries! Each time I eat these I always warm them up and dip them in a cold glass of milk!
ivy m.
honestly my favorite pop tart it's so good i love warming them before i eat it it makes it so much better in my opinion
Dinah L.
Not as good as the famous. Rand. Not as much flavor and. It as fresh at times. Kids seem to like them better than I do.
Nicole C.
Greensburg, PA
These aren't too bad even being the generic kind. I don't even think the kids realize that they are so they are good
Mary M.
Caldwell, TX
Reasonably price and I'm a true great value customer I get there brand when available and have not been disappointed
Amber R.
Tastes just like the name brand pop-tarts. Great for the price, and good for when you need something to eat quickly.
Brianna D.
They’re not as good as the pop tart brand but they’re still good. This is the best flavor that Walmart offers though.