Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #13 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Let's just say if I see these at the store I'm going to gain 10 pounds because I will buy as many boxes as I can. These are really good. They taste similar to the pop tart brand but the looks vary (that part doesn't matter)
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Not quite as good as the pop tart brand, but the cinnamon flavor is my favorite. Cheaper than the name brand with all the flavor, just a little drier crust. I take one of these along everyday in my purse for a snack on the go!
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
hese toaster pastries are great for a quick breakfast or even a snack. I lay two side by side on a paper towel in the microwave and set the timer for 90 seconds. As they cool off the brown sugar and cinnamon becomes chewy and if they get cold before I can finish eating, the brown sugar cinnamon becomes crisp and it's like eating a hard candy. I love these and they are just as good if not better than national brands and a lot better value.
Kendra S.
I'm not really one for pop tarts, but this is one that I can stand. It's sweet, so it's almost like eating sugar for breakfast, and who doesn't like to eat sugar for breakfast every once and a while?! I also love that I can eat these on the go for mornings when I'm rushed!
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
These are great! They're cheap and taste like the original. Definitely not good if you're on a diet, but good to split as a snack or quick breakfast. I've bought these as long as I can remember and will probably continue to do so!
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
Delicious treat! I love brown cinnamon sugar pop tarts and they are comparable. They are reasonably priced and a god snack. I have only bought them once, but would buy them again. I found mine at Walmart. I think they are a good snack for people on the go.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I buy great value brand whenever possible! The brown sugar cinnamon toaster pastries are just as good if not better than the name brand except a lot cheaper which is always a plus!
Ally G.
Taste just like a regular pop tart even though it's the off brand! The value is extremely good. Obviously, it isn't the healthiest option but the taste is good and I would definitely purchase them again. So far I've tried the brown sugar cinnamon ones and wildberry.
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
Love these. There as good as the name brand. The kids and I both like these. Prob not the healthiest snack but it tastes good 😊 It's not as High as name brand but it taste the same so we like it
Robyn K.
These are if not the best above pop tarts brand, price is great and the taste is even better. This is my go to when I get the craving for some yummy toaster pastries!