Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #13 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Kelsi S.
My kids love pop tarts . They like this flavor. No reason to spend more money on the name brand when the store brand is just as good.
Amanda H.
My husband is a brown sugar and cinnamon toaster pastry fanatic. He loves the Great Value ones just as much as the Kellogg's brand.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
These are pretty good for mornings and on the go. Quick and easy. Taste pretty good. Leave a funky taste after you eat them though.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I love everything about cinnamon toast and I will keep it in the house at all times If I could. However my husband eats everything
Kimberly S.
Bentonville , Ar
My favorite kind of pastries. Can't go wrong with the brown sugar on the top ad most definitely have to warm them up, on a cold day
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
These are so great. They are just as good if not better than Pop Tart brand pastries. This flavor is one of my all time favorites.
Casey L.
This is a staple in our house, and my husband actually pouted when we ran out. Love it for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.
shy a.
Really sugary for breakfast , but it is easy to cook plus fast you can eat it cold or warm so win win and it taste pretty good đź‘Ť
Sarah B.
LOVE it! There's really not much difference between this brand and the pop tart brand. These are just as good and taste the same!
Paige N.
Ohio
I really dont like thse. Tgey were very dry and gross. Ill never buy them again. Dont recommend buying this at all. Dont buy it.