Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #19 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
I really love this product it's basically like the original product but sometimes with even more flavor ! I wouldn't mind trying them again!
Marissa W.
The taste pretty good for an off-brand! I'm not that big on pop tarts, but these are yummy! I get them at my local Walmart about once a week.
Wendy C.
This is a store brand, but I think it's better than a name brand! You get a lot more filling than the name brands and it's taste is so great!
Jenna P.
This is my favorite flavor! This is always my go to breakfast tomorrow and I'm in a hurry! It has a great taste, and an even better price!
Haley B.
Springfield, MA
My kids love all your products. Would love free samples & coupons if possible. If any new flavor your coming up with my kids will try them.
Jaime P.
Great Value pop tarts are pretty good for being an off bran. You can totally tell that they arent real but they are great for their price.
Krystal B.
Pacolet, SC
Compared to other brands, we found these to be a bit crumbly and dry. The flavor is good, but the texture is a little less than desirable.
Kayda P.
Fargo, ND
Ciniman are my fav of all thing I love it but the worst part is it's not healthy. But great value make life more affordable I love that.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't mind getting an off brand of kellogs pop tarts. These are just as good and keep my kid just as happy. Can't taste the difference.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Best flavor ever. I usually have to buy a few boxes of these to last with my kids. They love these as a fast breakfast or afternoon snack