Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
These are very good and a great choice when you're on a budget. Just because it's not name brand doesn't mean the flavor and quality isn't there
Lisa F.
Great value poptarts are good. I wouldn't say they're as good as the Poptart brand, but definitely good for the pocket and they still taste great
Tara G.
Great Value is a good brand for food products. You can tell sometimes it's the generic brand but for the most part their stuff always taste good.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
i hate these. they have the weirdest flavor ever. they're definitely a knock off pop tart. i don't recommended these even if you wanna save money
Tiffany M.
North Zulch, TX
These are my son's favorite!I can't keep them in the house. I have found that the great value brand pop tarts are just as good as the name brand.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
these are my favorite. I enjoy one every now and then on a cold morning with my cup of coffee. My daughter likes the cake ones and I love these.
Ashley W.
Mckinney, TX
I honestly think that these taste a little gross. I can tolerate them if they are the only snack around but if i had to choose them, I wouldn't
My husband loves these and he's usually a brand name snob. Don't recommend these for breakfast as they are high in calories and fat and sugars.
Sidney M.
Jeffersonville, IN
These are my all time favorite toaster pastries. I don't think that I could live without them. I usually have a craving for these specifically.
makayla w.
I personally prefer the great value brand over pop tarts. The brown sugar cinnamon type are really good heated up in the microwave or toaster