Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hillary D.
One of my favorites since I was a kid. Love the brown sugar frost! I eat them cold or from the oven! Not overly sweet like other fruity pastries, it's always a safe flavor to get.
María R.
weston, FL
estas ricas tostadas son lo maximo, me encanta su sabor y por eso se las recomiendo, no duden en comer de estas ricas tostadas de canela porque son una delicia total y lo mejor del mundo asi que de verdad prueben esta delicia que es lo mas perfecto
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
I'm usually a strict pop tart brand eater, but these were a little better on price. So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I did and they DID NOT disappoint. They are heavenly.
Jessa B.
Oak Park, IL
These are so gross. They taste so processed and sugary that they aren't even worth buying. They don't taste like cinnamon at all, and have gritty insides. Do not recommend.
Kristina D.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product ok. It is a little lacking in something I can't put my finger on. I don't like the cherry in this brand, it just tastes off, really artificial.
Chelsea S.
These had a very sugary taste to them and not in a good way! I normally opt for the store brand to save money but in this case I personally prefer Pop Tart's version.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta porque es económico sabe rico y sabe canelita Se ve rico y su presentación me gusta igual es que es económico y sabe rico.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
These are exactly like the brand stuff they taste just as delicious but are a bit more affordable not the healthiest snack but so yummy to have once in a while.
kris f.
favorite filled with cinnamon and the perfect amount of sugar.I can eat a thousand of these.I love them for my sons lunch for school and for a night time snack.
Courtney L.
I love brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts so I tried these just to be more frugal. Ew. They have an awful bitter like taste to them. I won't be buying them again.