Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

Christina K.
Chico, CA
Mmmmm I love these mellow flavored toasties. These have always been a main-stay in my pantry. I get the bug box because they are good for a grab n gonsnack or camping.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Great tasting for a great price. Brown sugar are one of my favorites and these taste like the original pop tarts. There is even more frosting on these then the original ones
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
Only pop tarts I will eat because of healthy and tasty they are great especially warmed up in an actual toaster because that is what you are suppose to do I bought mine at the dollar general and I do not get them often though they are great for breakfast
Megan v.
Davie, FL
When I don't feel like paying the extra dollars for Pop Tarts, this is a fantastic alternative. It tastes so great, I love it for breakfast or dessert! I'd recommend.
S K.
I love these. They taste great especially if you heat them up and you can also put ice cream on them to make a sundae. The cinnamon sugar ones are my favorite. Great easy breakfast or snack and also for a good price.
Kim M.
Logansport, IN
These are the best toaster pastries ever. They are a huge hit with the family and over night guests. No one knows they are an off brand. I shop sensible and the price for these is great when on a budget.
Emily P.
These are a decent alternative to the name brand. I personally think the crust and filling are better than the name brand, but they do taste way more sugary in comparison.
Shania H.
Albertville, AL
This may be one of my favorite pop tarts it's not to sweet it's just perfect. They are better toasted or heated with cold milk hah but all around a great buy and it taste like the name brand
Tara K.
These were okay! Not as great as the real pop tarts but for the price not bad! I realized I'm not a fan of the brown sugar pop tarts actually! But if you like that definitely give it a try
Britney M.
Concord, NC
My favorite flavor! So good warm, but still good cold! Takes no time to heat up, and perfect for fast, on the go breakfasts! Great for sending to school woth kids! Always handy and yummy!