Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value: 8 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 14.6 Oz see more...

LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
oasted pastries are ideal for a toasted breakfast these are ideal for a quick breakfast or even an appetizer. I stood two side to side on a paper towel in the microwave and set the timer for 90 seconds. As the brown sugar and cinnamon become chilled it becomes hard and if they cool before you can finish eating, the cinnamon brown sugar becomes crunchy and is like eating a hard candy. I love these and they are just as good or better than the national brands and a much better value.No fast or even an appetizer. I stood two side to side on a paper towel in the microwave and set the timer for 90 seconds. As the brown sugar and cinnamon become chilled it becomes hard and if they cool before you can finish eating, the cinnamon brown sugar becomes crunchy and is like eating a hard candy. I love these and they are just as good or better than the national brands and a much better value.

Abrir en Google Traductor
Come
Manda B.
I love Cinnamon toaster pastries like butterflies love flowers. But let's be honest: they're a luxury. Toaster pastries are great but they can get expensive. Thankfully Great Value Toaster pastries are yummy, less expensive than the competition and easy to grab and go. Sometimes they're a touch bland (not enough Cinnamon), and like to crumble and break before they ever make it to the toaster, so I knocked off a point to start, but other than that they are superb.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Price is the major difference between Great Value brand and Kellogg's Brand! These are just as good and they're cheaper than the brand name. My kids could care less what name is on the box, they look for the flavor inside the pop tart! I only wish they offered more variety outside the basic flavors. They need "cookie dough" or "ice cream shop" as well!!
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Just finished a box of these last week. I can eat this
brand. But this last box was not very good. The
icing wasn't covering the majority of the pastry. And
they just weren't that good. We generally only buy
this brand for the simple fact that it taste the same as
the name brand pop tarts, but these are cheaper.
SoNice T.
The generic version of this taste exactly like the real thing. I am someone who has this a lot. There are no cons; there are many pros with the flavor. This sells at a good price at Walmart. I always buy this product, so I would recommend this for all to try at a reasonable price.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Honestly these aren't much different than brand name, to me anyways. I love eating these out of the package but they're even better toasted with a little butter. I like how convenient they are for breakfast, especially when I'm running late. My kids also enjoy eating these.
Brittany P.
The Great Value brand toaster pastries were of good quality. They tasted well. They were at a good price point. I think for the price I was very pleased with the product and the quality of the food. Sometimes store brands do not have a good taste but these cinnamon toaster pastries with frosted brown sugar we're very good and could compete closely with the larger name brand companies products.
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
Comparing these to the name brand PopTarts, I would say they taste exactly the same. They may not come in all the same random flavors, but they do cover the most popular ones and are generally cheaper. I would recommend that you buy these versus PopTarts if you're trying to save a few bucks here and there.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
These taste just as good as the Kellogg's and are more affordable . I don't know if they are really healthy but they taste good, I don't think this product had cons in my opinion only pros . I do repurchase his when I go to Walmart
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
GREAT VALUE BRANDS are just as good as the name brands! Never underestimate your store brand products! My kids love these, not to mention they are one of my favorites as well! :) LOVE The flavor. YES I would buy these again and recommend other mommas out there too!