Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper

Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper

Non-Stick Genuine Parchment Paper, Kosher, 50 sq ft, 15" wide and 40' long, Makes cleanup easier, Metal cutting bar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper!
How would you rate this product?
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper uploaded by Tee S.
Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper uploaded by Tee S.
I wasn’t able to get my regular parchment paper so I decided to go to the local Walmart pick one up. So for Great Value 50 sqft Parchment Paper is working good and could be a substitute. Price is reasonable.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,119 reviews
I use this every time I bake cookies etc. It’s not too expensive & you get a lot in the box. I feel that the box could be better, stronger & maybe have some way so that the parchment paper won’t or can’t just fall out. I kind of wish that they had sheets of it like they do for foil, I think that would be a lot easier at times. It works great though & nothing I’ve cooked with it has stuck to it. Updating to add that Sam’s club has sheets of these!!

Looking for your answer?