BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 3-in-1 Spray Mop: Includes 2 washable, reusable microfiber cleaning mitts which collect dust and dirt like a magnet 38 inch powder coated steel handle Mops wet or dry Fits all wet or dry cleaning pads Use your choice of cleaning... see more...

Happy H.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Tomisina L.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great item to have it cost a lot less then the real thing and you get TWO washable cloth rags that Velcro to the head of the mop. I can use what ever cleaning product that I like in it from fabuloso to mr. Clean. I don't have to worry about buying refill bottles for it or the clothes either. I actually prefer this to swiffer and I think it's a much better bag in for your buck.
Anita B.
Plainfield, IL
I was not pleased with this product! I bought it twice thinking it may just be defective on the first and even the second time it was a disappointment. The bottle with the fluids leaks if not used in one setting. I left a bit in the bottle and it leaked all over the floor. Did not like it and will not buy again.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Definitely one of the best cleaning products I've ever used! Bought this to remove heavy stains from our hardwood floors and it does the job! Very affordable, I believe around $30 at Walmart.
Labdani A.
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
I am
Ahmed from Algeria.
I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel
on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with
more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your
products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
Home Sweet Home Expert
This item is easy to use and works great. I found it was very easy to work with and cleans very good. best part is you don't have to get on your knees and scrub so that is great on the back. I also like how easy it glides its a great item and recommend anyone to go get one and use it :)
Julie O.
Rimouski
I love this thing ! I dont have to struggle with the water i just have tu pull on the trigger and it spray where i want to wash my floor its perfect !