Great Value 3 Cheese Shreds

by Great Value

Great Value 3 Cheese Shredded Cheese is a delicious essential for your home's refrigerator. High in protein and a good source of calcium, this convenient shredded cheese is a blend of light medium cheddar, part-skim mozzarella and parmesan cheeses; it tastes great on homemade pizza and lasagna, on your favourite pasta and soups, or even tossed in salads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value 3 Cheese Shreds!
Surrey, BC
Open , sprinkle, bake and pop some in your mouth! The 2 rats in my house can be spotted at the fridge hogging on cheese
Oakville, ON
I am a cheese person! I love cheese so much. I am very precise and specific about my cheese. I love cheese a lot and this cheese very unique, delicious, tasty and too good ! I love it very much and I would definitely recommend this for anyone else.
Barrie, ON
Great value. Love buying shredded cheese. Makes it quick and easy for meals and snacks. Great for ppl with kids!
North York, ON
3 stars because it is salty for my liking. However, it is convenient when you want to make meals extra cheesier so still giving it 3 stars.
Toronto, ON
I always have shredded cheese in the fridge just so I can add it to my omelette, tortillas, bread.. everything! I like this one because of its price. It’s great and cheaper than other options.
Lasalle, ON
THESE ARE SO DAMN GOOD my children love them I’d 100% recommend this product and they have so many different options too
Kitchener
This product is usually one sale. Is it great for taco’s! If it wasn’t for the sale though, I’m not sure I could justify buying shredded cheese. It does save time though, which is always great when making supper !
Toronto, ON
Great for when you're in a pinch and need something affordable, preshredded, and still has a decent taste. Od prefer if the cheese was aged a little.
Toronto, ON
I often buy this Blends for lasagna. It is perfect I love that it's Shredded. Its yummy melted. In a tomato sauce. You can pretty much use this cheese for any kind of pasta dish, almost... it is also really good for dips. I have a yummy crab dip recipe and this cheese is perfect for it
Welland, ON
I always keep a bag of shredded cheese in my fridge and it is always the great value brand. Great price and great quality

Looking for your answer?