BY GREAT VALUE

These Great Value Cups are well-suited for almost any party situation. With a designed grip, these party cups are easy to hold, helping to reduce spills. These 18-oz cups can be used for multiple purposes. They also come in a convenient 100-cup pack. see more...

Temeika R.
Temeika R.
Jackson
We love this product . We use this for dinner and balls and party.  The price is sometimes high but this is a great product
liliana m.
liliana m.
I love to buy those cups for my party's and for my personal use cups are strong and I don't need to washed anymore
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Great price great product. I like to buy these to keep around for the boys after school they're great for parties
Madison F.
Madison F.
Yuma, AZ
You get double the product for half the price of solo cups. Why wouldn’t you get these over the name brand????
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
These are good and helps you save money not washing dishes. I really do enjoy using them
Caitlin |.
Caitlin |.
united kingdom
Can't be bothered to wash up? Get these cups
Having a family party? Get these cups
Having a drink with your friends? 100% get these cups, great value for money and product would buy again
ام م.
ام م.
Newport
It is easy to use and handy
You don't need to worry about cleaning after the party' with a nice design and lovely colours. I really like it