BY GREAT VALUE

These Great Value Cups are well-suited for almost any party situation. With a designed grip, these party cups are easy to hold, helping to reduce spills. These 18-oz cups can be used for multiple purposes. They also come in a convenient 100-cup pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
A constant in our house for family get togethers. We use them on the go and for daily use. Morning breakfast smoothie are awesome in these.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Better than the red solo cups. Such a great brand. Great for beer bong as well. Very durable. Doesnt break so easily. Which is a plus
Temeika R.
Jackson
We love this product . We use this for dinner and balls and party.  The price is sometimes high but this is a great product
Shelby G.
I see nothing at all wrong with using great value. I love the deal. I used these cups just fine at my boyfriend's diaper party.
liliana m.
I love to buy those cups for my party's and for my personal use cups are strong and I don't need to washed anymore
Megan S.
Louisville
They are a descent price, held up for all the kids and they work great for beer pong that all of the adults play.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Great price great product. I like to buy these to keep around for the boys after school they're great for parties
Madison F.
Yuma, AZ
You get double the product for half the price of solo cups. Why wouldn’t you get these over the name brand????
Kenzie R.
Mesa, AZ
I love having plastic cups in the house! Helps with having less dishes to do! Ha! And it’s great for parties
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Home Sweet Home Expert
These are good and helps you save money not washing dishes. I really do enjoy using them