BY GREAT VALUE

These Great Value Cups are well-suited for almost any party situation. With a designed grip, these party cups are easy to hold, helping to reduce spills. These 18-oz cups can be used for multiple purposes. They also come in a convenient 100-cup pack. see more...

Arlene H.
Arlene H.
Very well cheap cups that would be perfect for a BBQ. A pro I would say is they are a great price and you obviously get your money's worth. A con I would have is that the cup as a whole is cheaply made and warily squishes, not too sturdy. I wouldn't recommend for a party but for something small it would definitely work out!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Louisville
If I find find Great Value brand in stuff I will normally buy it for it is just as good and the name brand. These are great for when you have guest or taking with you on a trip or vacation. I normally buy them at walmart and would recommend them to others
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
great value works just as great as a name brands but at a much less price tag. very affordable, very reliable, does what i need to due sturdy cups, bag for your buck, great for parties saves alot of money in supplies, i would recommend this product
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MS
LOOOVE these red solo cups. They are perfect for parties, easy to stack, yet not too flimsy. I love using them when I don't want to do dishes BUT if I am being really lazy, these can also go in the dishwasher. These cups are basically a lifesaver.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product with seven boys in my home we go threw a lot of cups and we always count on them . We have had such great results with them .the price is great and we bulk buy anyways. would deff. recommend them to any one
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
These cups are great quality. They are big and thicker than other brands. They are made of plastic and that makes the cup last longer than paper cups...wayyyyy longer. Recommend!
Maia F.
Maia F.
Hephzibah , GA
This product is just as good as solo cups and a fraction of the price. I will continue to purchase these cups. They are available at any Walmart stores
Emily L.
Emily L.
Great price. Great for parties. I love that it comes in a large pack. the cups are sturdy and like I said before great product for the price.
Kyla F.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
A constant in our house for family get togethers. We use them on the go and for daily use. Morning breakfast smoothie are awesome in these.
Fernishaa M.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Better than the red solo cups. Such a great brand. Great for beer bong as well. Very durable. Doesnt break so easily. Which is a plus