Great Value 100% Whole Wheat Bread

by Great Value

Your family will savour the delicious flavour of Great Value 100% Whole Wheat Bread. This 100% whole wheat, low fat bread with no cholesterol is perfect for your favourite sandwiches or your morning toast, making it a winner every day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value 100% Whole Wheat Bread!
Mountain View, HI
I really do like the taste of this bread. It is inexpensive and great for the price.
Middletown, OH
We always buy this wheat bread. We use this for tons of different meals from grilled cheese to toast
Milton, ON
Whole wheat is what I like for my breakfast and great value is good quality in good price. So my choice of bread is great value's whole wheat. Tastes great with less calories in slice. Goes perfect with my daily diet routine.
Edmonton
I like this bread .. as it gave me healthy version of my sandwiches .. my kids love it too..
Calgary, AB
I’m not going to lie, bread is bread and I don’t have a big preference on going to a specific brand. The Walmart brand has always been cheap and does the job. Recommend for sure
Montreal, QC
This bread is really soft and delicious. It is the perfect foundation for sandwiches for the entire family! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?