BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: 100% Cranberry Juice: 130% Vitamin C daily value per serving No artificial flavors or colors Naturally gluten-free juice Zero fat and zero cholesterol Low sodium content 140 calories per serving; 8 servings per 64 oz bottle Serve chilled or over ice see more...

Great Value : 100% White Grape Juice
  • "I mix this with ginger ale and frozen raspberries for a great punch!" in 1 review
Lynn B.
Review for: 1.89 more...
This tastes as good as national competitors. Juice can be expensive, but not this one. We’re all looking for ways to save money. Great Value can help with their quality products. I’ve bought this to work events and people were surprised how great it tasted.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: 2.84 more...
I love buying at Walmart they have the best products and prices.
We got this Walmart brand apple 🍎 juice because the price was right.
There no sugar added.
And it healthy.
I recommend it to all.
Jen C.
norfolk va
Love this apple juice. My kids love it. At my walmart it's $1.88 so it's not a bad price. It's the same thing as other bigger named brands. They also have a gallon size as well for a good price also.
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Review for: 2.84 more...
I love this brand of apple juice so much! In fact I am all out of it now and craving it like crazy ! This pregnancy I have been so sick but this drink has been the only thing to help calm my tummy ! So expecting moms like me I highly recommend! Plus it helps me stay hydrated which I worry about due to morning sickness !
Natasha W.
Honestly is this really just white grape fruit juice or can you no even pronounce the ingredients in the back? Walmart brand products have something in them that makes their shelf life not normal for the regular white grape fruit that you can grow or buy at the farmers market.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I hate Walmart but my mom bought this for me so I'm not complaining. Tastes great- really can't tell the difference from name brand. Kind of sweet, but that's in all grape juices. I prefer white because I'm accident prone and purple grape juice stains like no other. Yummy.
Kristina F.
Little high on the sugar but it's a great value for the price, as the brand says lol! My daughter pretty much just drinks apple juice and milk so if she gets heave on the apple juice I might cut it with some water sometimes but she loves it either way.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Very affordable and taste the same as the high priced stuff. Also the ingredients aren't even different. People think just bc something is name brand it's better but that's not always true!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
If you're looking for a cheaper white grape juice to have for parties this is an easy pick up. If you're wanting a juice for you kids, I would watch because sometimes the sugar content can be rather high.
Rebecca T.
Strunk, KY
Love this! We gave it to my infant/toddler son when he would get constipated it worked wonders! Not to mention it's great tasting! I would recommend cutting it with water to give to kids due to high sugar content

back