BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This is such a great price at Walmart. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the more popular brands. Great for making pumpkin pie and I will probably buy this again whenever I bake pumpkin pie
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This sounds strange but 100% pumpkin is actually really good on your face. I've made homemade face scrubs using this. I also, like a normal person, have used this to make pumpkin food goods as well. I like it most for making a cream cheese pumpkin dip.
Ashley d.
Hey I like using this to make my dog cookies! It has great smooth favor. And is inexpensive. I can purchase a can for the low and make my dog many cookies with 1 can!
Edmond, OK
Excellent! I used this to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cheesecake. I love that I'm able to save a little extra money by purchasing the Great Value brand.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Every November I buy a couple of cans of this amazingly tasteful Pumpkin Pie filling and makes some deliocous pies that I get lots of praise on. I like the taste of Great Values Pumpkin over other pumpkin pie fillings. So glad I started using this one years ago.
Ashley n.
Havelock, NC
Just as good as name brand pumpkin, but cheaper like great value always is. A great value. Use it every year for Xmas and thanksgiving. Also use it in dog treat making
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I used this for the first time in my cooking class and I loved it. Many people think just because it's great value it's gross but I loved it. It tastes amazing.
Whitney H.
Very cheap and great for baking. I love fall and I love baking fall desserts. I've used this for muffins, cake and cookies and they all turned out great
Emerald B.
Looking to make a pumpkin pie or pumpkin cookies? Great Value has great pumpkin! The flavor is good, and I don't even buy name-brand any more.
Savannah M.
There are so many thing you can make and use pumpkin for! My family, and my dogs, love when I buy pumpkin! They know something delicious is coming!
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.