BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Mary Kate M.
Honesdale, PA
I use this to create amazing pumpkin spice cupcakes. I bought it obviously at Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was affordable. It is just amazing. I was over all very satisfied.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I dig a good pumpkin pie, but making the thing from scratch can be a lot of work. Fortunately this canned pumpkin tastes great and makes a pretty darn good pie. Granted it's not gonna win you any blue ribbons, but pumpkin pie is supposed to be simple, and this makes it more simple!
Edmond, OK
Excellent! I used this to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cheesecake. I love that I'm able to save a little extra money by purchasing the Great Value brand.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Every November I buy a couple of cans of this amazingly tasteful Pumpkin Pie filling and makes some deliocous pies that I get lots of praise on. I like the taste of Great Values Pumpkin over other pumpkin pie fillings. So glad I started using this one years ago.
Ashley n.
Topeka , KS
Just as good as name brand pumpkin, but cheaper like great value always is. A great value. Use it every year for Xmas and thanksgiving. Also use it in dog treat making
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I used this for the first time in my cooking class and I loved it. Many people think just because it's great value it's gross but I loved it. It tastes amazing.
Jennifer K.
This stuff is so good for making pumpkin deserts. It's a little off putting to just eat in its own but it's good mixed into things.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
This is a tasty and cost effective product that I love to have around the house around the holidays! I add pumpkin to everything
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Justin T.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Used to make pumpkin cheesecake - it was awesome - everybody loved the cheesecake!
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.