BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Mary Kate M.
Honesdale, PA
I use this to create amazing pumpkin spice cupcakes. I bought it obviously at Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was affordable. It is just amazing. I was over all very satisfied.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I dig a good pumpkin pie, but making the thing from scratch can be a lot of work. Fortunately this canned pumpkin tastes great and makes a pretty darn good pie. Granted it's not gonna win you any blue ribbons, but pumpkin pie is supposed to be simple, and this makes it more simple!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This sounds strange but 100% pumpkin is actually really good on your face. I've made homemade face scrubs using this. I also, like a normal person, have used this to make pumpkin food goods as well. I like it most for making a cream cheese pumpkin dip.
Edmond, OK
Excellent! I used this to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cheesecake. I love that I'm able to save a little extra money by purchasing the Great Value brand.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Every November I buy a couple of cans of this amazingly tasteful Pumpkin Pie filling and makes some deliocous pies that I get lots of praise on. I like the taste of Great Values Pumpkin over other pumpkin pie fillings. So glad I started using this one years ago.
Ashley n.
Topeka , KS
Just as good as name brand pumpkin, but cheaper like great value always is. A great value. Use it every year for Xmas and thanksgiving. Also use it in dog treat making
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I used this for the first time in my cooking class and I loved it. Many people think just because it's great value it's gross but I loved it. It tastes amazing.
Whitney H.
Very cheap and great for baking. I love fall and I love baking fall desserts. I've used this for muffins, cake and cookies and they all turned out great
Emerald B.
Looking to make a pumpkin pie or pumpkin cookies? Great Value has great pumpkin! The flavor is good, and I don't even buy name-brand any more.
Savannah M.
There are so many thing you can make and use pumpkin for! My family, and my dogs, love when I buy pumpkin! They know something delicious is coming!
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.