BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
As this product can be hard to find around the holidays are usually buy a few cans of it to keep on stock. It goes great in any kind of baking product. The flavor is perfect for muffins!
Tiffany J.
I love this stuff. It tastes amazing. I eat it by itself lol. I only eat it around the holidays, I wouldn't eat it all the time. Great taste!!! And definitely affordable! I would definitely buy again. And recommend it anyone
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I made mini pumpkin pies with this and everyone in my family was being a hater...they all told me not to get great value I told them I didn't (and lied) after we ate it ALL OF IT EVERY LAST PIE I told them the truth and they shut the f up. Keep doing your thing great value, keep doing your thing
Tiffany J.
Gilbert, AZ
Great Value 100%pure pumpkin is what I always recommend for pumpkin pie! It tastes so good and the texture is very smooth. We have also used Great Value 100% pumpkin in pancakes, cookie sheet, and bread and have had great success with it all! This is a great brand that provides that great pumpkin flavor we all crave during the holidays.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
We buy this a lot you really can't tell the difference between another brand when it comes to this product. Will use this for baking pies and we also use this in different recipes as well as making our own dog food from time to time.
Kari B.
Great Value brand is usually just as good as "name brand." This is pure pumpkin and is at a cheaper price! I use it every time I go to bake anything with pumpkin and know it's going to be perfect because it's straight pumpkin!
Erin H.
orem, UT
It’s super cheap! And I’ve used it for various baking recipes and it always turns out great. It’s not good by itself but combined with other things it’s heavenly. I recommend this brand to others.
Mary T.
As far as pureed pumpkin goes I can't tell the difference between this or eh higher-end brand of pumpkin puree. It taste just the same. It makes my pumpkin pie taste exactly the same. And it's a great value.
Mary Kate M.
Honesdale, PA
I use this to create amazing pumpkin spice cupcakes. I bought it obviously at Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was affordable. It is just amazing. I was over all very satisfied.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I dig a good pumpkin pie, but making the thing from scratch can be a lot of work. Fortunately this canned pumpkin tastes great and makes a pretty darn good pie. Granted it's not gonna win you any blue ribbons, but pumpkin pie is supposed to be simple, and this makes it more simple!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.