BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Erin H.
orem
It’s super cheap! And I’ve used it for various baking recipes and it always turns out great. It’s not good by itself but combined with other things it’s heavenly. I recommend this brand to others.
katohara5 O.
I make amazing pumpkin bread and I do it with this brand! It adds the texture and taste that my bread thrives on and that everyone loves! I don’t but any other brand, this ones the best!
Kevin O.
Yardley, PA
This pumpkin is as good as it gets. It’s really cheap, and really smooth. This pumpkin has no pieces in it that shouldn’t be in it, and can be used with any recipe. I would definitely buy this again.
Ann C.
Winder, GA
I love pumpkin flavored anything....I have to have my pumpkin pie every year for thanksgiving and Christmas. my grandma always makes them. I love the color the smell. My children love pumpkin flavored things as well....my child always wants her own pumpkin pie for herself.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
As this product can be hard to find around the holidays are usually buy a few cans of it to keep on stock. It goes great in any kind of baking product. The flavor is perfect for muffins!
Tiffany J.
I love this stuff. It tastes amazing. I eat it by itself lol. I only eat it around the holidays, I wouldn't eat it all the time. Great taste!!! And definitely affordable! I would definitely buy again. And recommend it anyone
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This is such a great price at Walmart. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the more popular brands. Great for making pumpkin pie and I will probably buy this again whenever I bake pumpkin pie
Kari B.
Great Value brand is usually just as good as "name brand." This is pure pumpkin and is at a cheaper price! I use it every time I go to bake anything with pumpkin and know it's going to be perfect because it's straight pumpkin!
Ashley d.
Hey I like using this to make my dog cookies! It has great smooth favor. And is inexpensive. I can purchase a can for the low and make my dog many cookies with 1 can!
Mary T.
As far as pureed pumpkin goes I can't tell the difference between this or eh higher-end brand of pumpkin puree. It taste just the same. It makes my pumpkin pie taste exactly the same. And it's a great value.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.