BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Cheryl Z.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Every November I buy a couple of cans of this amazingly tasteful Pumpkin Pie filling and makes some deliocous pies that I get lots of praise on. I like the taste of Great Values Pumpkin over other pumpkin pie fillings. So glad I started using this one years ago.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Foodie Expert
I used this for the first time in my cooking class and I loved it. Many people think just because it's great value it's gross but I loved it. It tastes amazing.
Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent! I used this to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cheesecake. I love that I'm able to save a little extra money by purchasing the Great Value brand.
Tia K.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
Foodie Expert
This is a tasty and cost effective product that I love to have around the house around the holidays! I add pumpkin to everything
Michele I.
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
Foodie Expert
I use Great Value Pumpkin when I bake all the time. Great flavor and can't beat the price compared to the other brands.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. It tastes amazing. I eat it by itself lol. I only eat it around the holidays, I wouldn't eat it all the time. Great taste!!! And definitely affordable! I would definitely buy again. And recommend it anyone
monissa n.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
Foodie Expert
So pumpkin pies are the one thing i love to make for thanksgiving... so this i turn too...its s product i love
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Great to make anything with a pumpkin flavor. Ive used this to make pies, turnovers, tarts and even pumpkin pancakes.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Great Value brand is usually just as good as "name brand." This is pure pumpkin and is at a cheaper price! I use it every time I go to bake anything with pumpkin and know it's going to be perfect because it's straight pumpkin!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
This stuff is so good for making pumpkin deserts. It's a little off putting to just eat in its own but it's good mixed into things.
Oklahoma City, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Oklahoma City, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.