BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This sounds strange but 100% pumpkin is actually really good on your face. I've made homemade face scrubs using this. I also, like a normal person, have used this to make pumpkin food goods as well. I like it most for making a cream cheese pumpkin dip.
Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
Okay so I know it’s off brand, but let’s be real here when it’s the holidays and you have to buy all of the food, great value is 100% okay!! It actually tastes just like the big name brands that sit right next to it, but it’s a fraction of the cost!! Makes a great pumpkin pie and not a single person knows what brand it is when they are eating it.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
For off brand this is really good pumpkin! Honestly I️ don’t find it much different than the name brands. We use it for all of our pumpkin recipes. You can’t go wrong! My favorite recipe to use is just the original pumpkin pie.
Elaina V.
As with most canned pumpkin, this is a squash that has been pured to a smooth blend. I can't tell any difference between this and the "other" guys. It works exactly the same in baking and shakes. If a whole can isn't used in a recipe, it freezes well and doesn't seem to have consistency problems once thaws.
Aspen G.
los angeles, CA
I made mini pumpkin pies with this and everyone in my family was being a hater...they all told me not to get great value I told them I didn't (and lied) after we ate it ALL OF IT EVERY LAST PIE I told them the truth and they shut the f up. Keep doing your thing great value, keep doing your thing
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
Great Value 100%pure pumpkin is what I always recommend for pumpkin pie! It tastes so good and the texture is very smooth. We have also used Great Value 100% pumpkin in pancakes, cookie sheet, and bread and have had great success with it all! This is a great brand that provides that great pumpkin flavor we all crave during the holidays.
Carley N.
Huntington
I thought the price of this product was great. I used this to make pumpkin pies with and the pies tasted better than the one's in the store. I bought it from Walmart and it did meet my expectations completely. I was overall very satisfied with this purchase and product.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I but this pumpkin purée a lot during fall. I use it for all of my pumpkin pies. The taste is really good & does not have an artificial taste at all. It's also very reasonably priced, so it doesn't break the bank when I make pies for my friends
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
We buy this a lot you really can't tell the difference between another brand when it comes to this product. Will use this for baking pies and we also use this in different recipes as well as making our own dog food from time to time.
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
I actually don’t use this for cooking! Pumpkin is very good at curing tummy problems that your fur babies might be having. I don’t know why but it just helps their digestive system! This is a trick I learned from my mom growing up.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.