BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin: Gluten free*NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

• I'd this product as good as Libby's? Thanks6 Answers
  • Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?9 Answers
  • What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?8 Answers
Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • "Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin tastes great and is a good consistency for my pumpkin recipes." in 1 review
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This sounds strange but 100% pumpkin is actually really good on your face. I've made homemade face scrubs using this. I also, like a normal person, have used this to make pumpkin food goods as well. I like it most for making a cream cheese pumpkin dip.
Hope M.
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
Foodie Expert
Affordable, tastes great and perfect for a Thanksgiving pie that doesn't take too long!
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This is such a great price at Walmart. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the more popular brands. Great for making pumpkin pie and I will probably buy this again whenever I bake pumpkin pie
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
Foodie Expert
Hey I like using this to make my dog cookies! It has great smooth favor. And is inexpensive. I can purchase a can for the low and make my dog many cookies with 1 can!
Mary T.
Mary T.
As far as pureed pumpkin goes I can't tell the difference between this or eh higher-end brand of pumpkin puree. It taste just the same. It makes my pumpkin pie taste exactly the same. And it's a great value.
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Honesdale, PA
I use this to create amazing pumpkin spice cupcakes. I bought it obviously at Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was affordable. It is just amazing. I was over all very satisfied.
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Just like Libby's but at less of the price. It might actually be better! Easy to use for pies, breads, etc.

Delicious!
Aaron S.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I dig a good pumpkin pie, but making the thing from scratch can be a lot of work. Fortunately this canned pumpkin tastes great and makes a pretty darn good pie. Granted it's not gonna win you any blue ribbons, but pumpkin pie is supposed to be simple, and this makes it more simple!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Foodie Expert
I used this for the first time in my cooking class and I loved it. Many people think just because it's great value it's gross but I loved it. It tastes amazing.
Cheryl Z.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Every November I buy a couple of cans of this amazingly tasteful Pumpkin Pie filling and makes some deliocous pies that I get lots of praise on. I like the taste of Great Values Pumpkin over other pumpkin pie fillings. So glad I started using this one years ago.
Oklahoma City, OK
Have you ever used pumpkin puree in coffee?
Oklahoma City, OK
What do you use Great Value 100% Pure Pumpkin for?
Cynthia B.