Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Galilea E.Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Taylor S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Priya R.
Laurel, MD
Its actually good value for money. I am not saying this is the best that is out there, but its pretty good. I always buy this and enjoy it.
Christina S.
New Bern, NC
Great comparable orange juice. My family can not tell the difference between this and the expensive brand.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Too sweet for my liking but other than that it was good. Not something I would buy again thou
mrivas646 R.
UT
Muy económico ideal.Cuando vas hacer algún postre que necesite concentrado de naranja. Me pareció bueno
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
For the price it's great. It seem's to be a bit on the tart side however it is a great juice for the price.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
This orange juice is not bad at all! It probably could be a bit tastier. You can't beat the price.
Viviana R.
This juice is fairly good especially for the price. Great for a hot summer day. Flavor could be improved but i would guess that would increase the price range.
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Great tasting Orange juice. Really good and it's one of my favorite orange juice brand. Not bad on the price.
Taylor S.
I buy it in the carton and I think it tastes absolutely terrible! Kroger brand is so much better!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The Great Value brand truly is a "great value", and this orange juice is no different. Great taste, vitamin C and budget friendly price. I always choose this brand when it is available.