Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Galilea E.Great Value 100% Orange Juice, 12 oz uploaded by Taylor S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I like this orange juice. It is not overly acidic and it has a soft sweet taste. It is on the thicker side but goes down like water. It doesn’t have any pulp in it. I drink it plain but I do add some water to it for my children.
Deirdre C.
It works in a pinch, and is cheap. It's good for when you're sick and don't have the money to go out or the energy to get orange juice. You can just whip a gallon of this up, and be good to go. It's not as great as fresh orange juice or bottled in general, but works.
Nicole C.
Ohatchee, AL
This is a cheap product that has great flavor! It tastes just like the expensive brands. I am a repeat consumer, and I always buy this product. It is of good value, and it is easy to make. I definitely recommend this to others!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
The Great Value brand truly is a "great value", and this orange juice is no different. Great taste, vitamin C and budget friendly price. I always choose this brand when it is available.
Viviana R.
This juice is fairly good especially for the price. Great for a hot summer day. Flavor could be improved but i would guess that would increase the price range.
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
Its actually good value for money. I am not saying this is the best that is out there, but its pretty good. I always buy this and enjoy it.
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I don't get the one in the can but the one in the carton and it is so good and way more affordable then the other brands yet just as good
naf C.
Love this juice. It has the right amount of sweetness. Its definitely affordable and good value. Its very healthy as well. Recommend it.
Mickayla F.
We bought a few of these a while back and I personally didn't think they were very good. They just don't have the right flavor.
Cassie P.
Not the absolute best but pretty good tasting for great value! Good orange juice for a great price. Love freezer drinks