BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: 100% Natural Family Size Decaffeinated Tea, 5.25 Oz see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Great value anything is really a good inexpensive Option to the name brand of anything. A few things taste off and arent quite as good as the original but alot of items are spot on! This is one of those things where you can taste the lower grade product in the tea. It's not so bad that I would not purchace again, but at the same time I do perfer the name brand over this..
Emerald B.
As a southern, I only drink the best sweet tea, and to me, Great Value is that! I've tried many brands before, but nothing compares to this. It's got a strong flavor and it sweetens properly. It exceeded my expectations, and i love that I don't have to worry about drinking a glass of tea late at night and staying awake because of caffeine. Thank goodness for decaf tea!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Even though products are great value brand does not mean they are any less tastier than name brand products. This brand of tea is cheaper and taste just as good as any other tea bag brands. I have bought this brand many times and will continue to do so.
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great value us a brand I can trust. Since it has the same products as it's name brand counter parts its a great way to save money and have great drinks and food.
Kawale W.
I like to think of myself as a tea aficionado and I felt like these tea bags just didn’t hit the spot for me. The brew wasn’t very strong and I wasn’t getting that tea flAvor that I was hoping for.
Whitney H.
I always buy the great value brand versus other more expensive name brands. The quality is usually very close to the same or exactly the same and the price is a lot better
Trista M.
When I was pregnant, I gave up coffee due to caffine. I still craved a warm drink when I woke up. I tries this and found my new favorite morning drink!
Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I don't see a difference in the great value brand and the name brand. They are both equally as good but one is cheaper. I always go with great value.
Trina S.
When we don't have Lipton ice tea in our cupboard we have Great value. It not only taste great it also saves us a little money.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
This tea tastes just like Lipton’s for like half the price. It also features large tea bags so you have to use less product