Great Value 100% Grape Juice, 96 fl oz

by Great Value

Great Value 100% Grape Juice: Contains 100% juice 130% daily value of vitamin C per serving Pasteurized

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value 100% Grape Juice, 96 fl oz!
Jocelyn  C.
Bucyrus, OH
Finishes my grape juice about a week ago and have the white grape next after apple. I always love a glass of grape juice with dinner or just to have with a snack. The brand taste just as good as named brands. I know it's cheaper which is budget friendly in this day and age.
Lauren P.
eastern valley road
So I like grape juice for the most part, my only issue with this brand in particular is that it's really sweet. I feel like it has more sugar than health benefits. I do however drink a glass of grape juice of I have been exposed to something and it can deter it.
Miranda S.
Elizabethtown
This juice is wonderful. It has a great flavor. Taste so well when ice cold. Taste just as well as Welch’s.
Kiérra F.
Sandy Springs
Great refreshing taste that is healthy and good for all ages. I am a repeat customer because it is just so good!
April G.
Love a nice cold glass of grape juice in the morning with breakfast. Pour it over ice makes it even better.
Haley L.
brattleboro
Doesn’t have that bitter after taste. Always taste sweet and yummy. But not too sweet like some brands. Great value for great prices
Toni  P.
Waldorf , MD
Simply Amazing !!!!! I love the taste of this grape juice. When I drink this grape juice I don’t feel it’s too sweet, it taste very good. One of my favs!!
Jessica F.
Norwalk
I didn't like this unlike some other grape juices that have at least some sweetness to them and at least some grape juice in them this barely had any grape juice in it and it was extremely sour even when it was cold I will never buy this again
Tamara  H.
Belleville, IL
This is good but it’s stains so if you have little ones have them drink it upstairs in the kitchen only otherwise you’ll be scrubbing for days
Barbara W.
Niagara Falls
This grape juice is half the price of Welch's and is so much better tasting. The prices on juice is constantly going up, but Value brand is always the better buy, without giving up taste!

Looking for your answer?