Great Value : 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Cranberry Juice: 130% Vitamin C daily value per serving. No artificial flavors or colors. Naturally gluten-free food. see more...

Krystle G.
This product is comparable to the name brand cranberry juice. It tastes great and is a quality product for a very reasonable price.  The sugar content is rather high, but that is due to the nature of the product and is comparable to the other juices by other brands.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Love this flavor. I love that great value is a little better on price than most. this tastes like true cranberry juice. This and apple juice tend to stay in our house. Very smooth, not watered down at all like some juice. Always available where I am!
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
I have tried many cranberry juices, but Great Value has the most tart and delicious. Its 100% juice and thats important especially for kids. As always, the bottle it comes in fits nicely in the fridge and this is the number one juice I reach for.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I'm a huge fan of cranberry juice, and the great value brand is just as good as any name brand! The flavor is great and tastes not too tart but not too sweet and is great on its own or mixed with other juice!
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ use this for a chaser with Malibu rum and it is amazing . This is about 50 cents compared to other juices like this that are about close to three dollars. I️ would recommend this to anyone if it is for a drink or a chaser
Melissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
I love cranberry juice so much and this is absolutely one of my favorites. It’s also very affordable. I was sort of scared to buy it at first but it met my mom expectations and i love it.
Kassie W.
Laceys Spring, AL
Well it's cranberry juice so it's a little bitter at the end but this stuff is really good for helping not get a UTI. I drink this every now and then and I'm all good!
Alyssa S.
Being someone who loves cranberry juice, I think this product is a great one to pick. The price is great and the taste can be compared to expensive juice. I think this is a great value and is delicious. I have bought this product numerous times.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
100% cranberry juice isn't for everyone but I love it. Despite this being a generic brand, it tastes wonderful. There is no difference between this generic juice or a name brand.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Great product for the price, my family and I have been consuming #GreatValue products for many many maaaaanyyy years and I will continue to purchase the brand in the future!!