BY GREAT VALUE

Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This a good juice option that you can find at Walmart. It tastes good and has good ingredients. The only thing is for some reason it's a little more expensive at Walmart rather than somewhere like stop and shop which is extremely unusual
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the Great Value brand. Comparing the ingredients to any other brands, there is no question which one is the best value. This brand gives equal quality with a much better deal.
Michelle D.
Charlotte, NC
Love to add this juice as my liquid to my fruit smoothies. I normally freeze the fruit so it doesn't take out the flavor from the juice once everything is blended. Delicious and healthy too!
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Great way to get great tasting juice without paying twice the amount of money. Doesn't taste like watered down fruit juice. Tastes like any of the other juices you'd pay premium price for.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
It says 100% juice but I don't know about that! That being said it is still really good juice, not exactly like welches but still really good and great price
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing sweet tart taste low cost but good quality. Also good for you .yummy . also good to detox you system from all th toxins caused by other things
Sarah L.
I like this juice and the brand because the price us significantly lower than major brands. The taste and quality of the juice is good in my opinion.
Allisa S.
Ransomville, NY
Delicious! I love juice and this fell nothing short of my expectations. Not overwhelmingly strong flavor, and not too weak. At a good price too
Kenzie B.
Winona, MN
I am one who loves grape juice! so this was very nice flavor! Wasnt too sugary and was very enjoyable, definitely recommend
Yesenia D.
I occasionally buy this juice for my daughter. She enjoys it and I have tasted it and its good in flavor. I would recommend this.