BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value 100% Colombian Medium Ground Coffee, 11.3 oz: Same great taste Kosher Medium blend 11.3 oz can see more...

• "It has a very good taste and it's a great value!" in 1 review
  • "My husband drinks this every morning before he goes to work" in 1 review
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
i  bought this coffee as an alternative to my husband's favorite brand/variety, Folgers Colombian. It's a cheaper option so i like that about it and it comes in a a variety of sizes. However, my husband continues to like Folgers better so I don't know that I will buy this regularly.
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , Florida
I have to say, for a store brand, this coffee is actually quite amazing! It taste better than some of the bigger name brands! Give it a try! You won't be sorry and your wallet will look better also
Emily G.
Everett, WA
Love this coffee. When I lived with a bunch of roommates we would make two pots of it - on a bad day we could drink it black! For a cheaper brand of coffee it holds a lot of flavor and is a great start to my day.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Great value always has products that are comparable to their more expensive rivals. A brand name isn't worth what you think. Its worth the same as Great Value.
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
a pretty strong coffee. i drink it frequently. not too much of a difference between on brand and this brand. taste good. gives me my pep in my step.
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I'm pretty indifferent about this coffee. When your budget-living and don't want to spend a whole lot on name brand coffees, this is not that bad.
I've tried different types of great value coffee and for me they always have a bitter aftertaste, but with some coffee mate they always good.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
Compared to the original blends next to store brand this beats Costco's Colombian ground and you don't need to be a member to buy it!
Alyssa W.
Leesburg, AL
I buy this product very frequently. It has a very good taste and it's a great value! I recommend it to anyone who drinks coffee!
Cindy Nell J.
It gets the job done for its price. I do prefer Folgers over it though. Flavor is ok. Aroma not that strong. But affordable.