Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches

16 mini sandwiches 2.3 fl oz each Kosher dairy

Start your review of Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They're the perfect size when you come out of the heat and humidity and just need a little treat to cool off.in reviews
I love these ice creamers they are yummy just like other name brands I'm not paying for the name when I can get something cheaper just as goodin reviews
These are delicious and very affordable, they are just the right size, but if you get addicted you might finish the whole box, they are awesome.in reviews
My kids and myself love ice cream sandwiches but the minis are a perfect size great for a little treat;)in reviews
the calorie count is low but the taste is high great taste good price and plenty to share grate value says it allin reviews
Missy F.
Corona, CA
I love these little ice cream sandwiches! They are a great price, and they are full of flavor. One of my favorite things to do with these is to unwrap a bunch of them and layer them in a cake pan covering the entire bottom of the pan, then adding a layer of cool whip, then adding another layer of the ice cream sandwiches and tossing them into the freezer! After a few hours, I take it out and its the perfect ice cream cake!! tip: line the cake pan with wax paper that is long enough to cover the entire bottom of the pan and go over the sides of the pan. it will help make taking the cake out of the pan super easy, rather than cutting the slices directly out of the cake pan.
Nicole C.
Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Nicole C.
Super affordable and incredibly delicious. Craving something sweet? These hit the spot. So simple yet so satisfying. I go between the mini's and the regular size. You can get a 16pk of regular size from Walmart for under $2. Need I say more? I'm addicted to these and I've never really had a sweet tooth or craved ice cream but, these just really are enjoyable and I always have a box or two in my freezer.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Nothing beats a good ice cream sandwich! Great value taiste just as good as a expensive brand!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite way to have ice cream. These are delicious and the cookie on the outside is perfect. I would recommend
Ninna W.
These are the best ice cream sandwiches. I like the wrapper is not paper first of all. It more plastic. The paper would always rip weird ways. This is the perfect mixture vanilla and a chocolate soft cookie. I grew up on these and I still prefer store brand. Yummy!
Influenster M.
My whole family enjoys these on a hot summer day. Great taste and a good price for when we all want an ice cream bar.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s very yummy and amazing product great value 100 calories mini vanilla ice cream and it’s the best
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
When you’re in a pinch and all target has are these brand of sandwiches left they’re fine. The ice cream is definitely not the best. These are a bit icy in consistency and take a while to melt which tells me they have tons of preservatives. But hey, sometimes you just need to eat something cold and these are fine.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
These are literally so good! Coming in at only 100 calories this is a treat I don’t feel guilty about. It helps to have a perfectly portioned size so I can treat myself and stay within the calorie limit of my diet. These are great!
Jessica C.
Mundelein, IL
I was looking for something that wasn’t so pricy and wanted to try these. Honestly I just feel like they need some more flavor in the ice cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...