BY GREAT VALUE #14 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

16 mini sandwiches 2.3 fl oz each Kosher dairy see more...

• I have tasted these delicious sandwich ice cream. My husb...3 Answers
  • I have never tried them, but my mouth is watering when I see the ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend it ?4 Answers
Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "They're the perfect size when you come out of the heat and humidity and just need a little treat to cool off." in 17 reviews
  • "I love these ice creamers they are yummy just like other name brands I'm not paying for the name when I can get something cheaper just as good" in 13 reviews
  • "These are delicious and very affordable, they are just the right size, but if you get addicted you might finish the whole box, they are awesome." in 7 reviews
  • "the calorie count is low but the taste is high great taste good price and plenty to share grate value says it all" in 5 reviews
  • "My kids and myself love ice cream sandwiches but the minis are a perfect size great for a little treat;)" in 5 reviews
Missy F.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these little ice cream sandwiches! They are a great price, and they are full of flavor. One of my favorite things to do with these is to unwrap a bunch of them and layer them in a cake pan covering the entire bottom of the pan, then adding a layer of cool whip, then adding another layer of the ice cream sandwiches and tossing them into the freezer! After a few hours, I take it out and its the perfect ice cream cake!! tip: line the cake pan with wax paper that is long enough to cover the entire bottom of the pan and go over the sides of the pan. it will help make taking the cake out of the pan super easy, rather than cutting the slices directly out of the cake pan.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Foodie Expert
Good to eat on any occasion. They taste pretty decent & great for those that love ice cream sandwiches. I'm not a big fan of ice cream sandwiches but these are good for those days where I don't have anything else to snack on. The price is really great too & great to find at any grocery stores.
April B.
White Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
For being store brand, these ice cream sandwiches are inexpensive, low cal, and always part of summer fun. The only fault I can say there was for me was not enough "cookie" to balance out the ice cream part of the sandwiches. I totally recommend trying these when on a budget.
Aleysha F.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
These are great. You'd think that they were not as good as the name brand but it is pretty darn close. I think you get what u pay for and then some too. Great for a snack to help beat the summer heat. I will always buy again.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite ice cream sandwiches! They are just as good as the more expensive brands in my opinion. Great Value is the Walmart "off brand" which makes it much more affordable! Definitely try them out!
Sally S.
Tooele, UT
These are Delish! They are the perfect size in this heat that you can finish it without it melting all over you and not get a big Tushie snacking on them through the summer.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Foodie Expert
These ice cream sandwiches are so delicious and filled with flavor. these great value ones really are a great value. they're the perfect size. fill me right up.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
Love these, they are the perfect size for a sweet snack! Sometimes you might need 2 though. They taste just as good as regular brands but at a better price.
Jodi S.
Foodie Expert
A good size ice cream treat. Something that'll satisfy that sweet tooth that you won't feel too guilty about (as long as you stick to just one of course!)
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
I'm not overly impressed with these. I love ice cream sandwiches. But these have cheap tasting ice cream. Also the chocolate sticks to wrapper bad.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
Is there really a difference in the taste between this brand and another brand or is it almost the same?
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
This looks so good. Where can I purchase this product and is it available in neopolitan?
Anna-Kay B.
Where can I get this product to buy
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Would you recommend it ?
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
I know they are mini, but how much smaller than a normal ice cream sandwich are they?