Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Evangelina B.Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Mallory E.Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY GREAT VALUE #5 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

16 mini sandwiches 2.3 fl oz each Kosher dairy see more...

• I have tasted these delicious sandwich ice cream. ...3 Answers
  • I have never tried them, but my mouth is watering when I ...1 Answers
  • How good are they?2 Answers
Great Value 100 Calorie Minis Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "They're the perfect size when you come out of the heat and humidity and just need a little treat to cool off." in 17 reviews
  • "I love these ice creamers they are yummy just like other name brands I'm not paying for the name when I can get something cheaper just as good" in 13 reviews
  • "These are delicious and very affordable, they are just the right size, but if you get addicted you might finish the whole box, they are awesome." in 7 reviews
  • "My kids and myself love ice cream sandwiches but the minis are a perfect size great for a little treat;)" in 5 reviews
  • "the calorie count is low but the taste is high great taste good price and plenty to share grate value says it all" in 5 reviews
Amanda M.
Great value is definitely worth a try in general with anything you can get. We have had the ice cream sandwiches as well as other things from this generic brand and you cannot tell it is generic at all. It all tastes amazing to me. The Ice cream sandwiches have just the right amount of ice-cream with the sandwich parts. The sandwich parts are very chocolatey. You just can't go wrong!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
You definitely get what you pay for. They are not my favorite ice cream bars and do not compare to name brand. But they do the trick for a cheap ice cream option! They are super cheap so the quality definitely matches the price. I would recommend for if you are taking them to a kids birthday party or need a lot of ice cream at a reasonable price.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
They're so simple and so good. You really don't need to buy a name brand for these, the generic is is it as amazing and much cheaper. (Tip, layer these with whipped cream and hot fudge for Ice Cream Cake)
Jennifer C.
#Greatvalue. Are my absolute favorite ice cream sandwich and have been for years! I love the way the texture of cookie part is itself and the ice-cream is SO creamy! Mmmm. I could eat a couple. That's the danger of these awesome treats. #Greatvalue #ice-creamsandwiches #frozensnacks #greaticecream #greaticecreamsandwich
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
Great Value is affordably priced and pretty good quality.  I appreciate being to purchase their items verses the competitors so I can save money without loosing quality.  My family enjoys multiple Great Value products on a daily basis.  I would recommend giving them a try!
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Great little snack and just enough to satisfy your ice cream craving! I’ve bought the more expensive brands, but this store brand is honestly just as awesome as any other. I can’t say that about all products, but these are great. You need to put some of these in your freezer.
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
i love these ice cream sandwiches. just the right amount of ice cream to chocolate ratio. They are a bit messy and the chocolate bread stuff tends to stick to the roof of my mouth and to my fingers, but still very tasty. They do last a very long time in the freezer.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Super good! Tbe outside of them can be a little more hard then I would like. It is very cheap so that is understandable. The chocolate and ice cream taste delicious! I would definitely buy again!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought these the other day and I was super excited because I have loved these since I was a little kid. I opened them and took a bite out of it and I was disappointed. The cookie was harder than I remember the ice cream was very good. If the cookie was softer, I wouldn’t been happier. Overall it’s still a good snack.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love ice cream but these are addicting Very. They are cheap and just easy snacks to have. I would say make bigger box's so you are getting a good variety. I normally eat two which is not healthy but I love ice cream and just in the sandwich form it's even better.
tabetha T.
Is there really a difference in the taste between this brand and another brand or is it almost the same?
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
This looks so good. Where can I purchase this product and is it available in neopolitan?
Anna B.
Where can I get this product to buy
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Would you recommend it ?
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
I know they are mini, but how much smaller than a normal ice cream sandwich are they?